2012年9月28日星期五

google The thief bile TXT complete works _158

And Zhao Lanxin had absolutely no way out, and these zombies seem to have command ,has not washed up .See these zombies has yet to begin, Xiao Yu eye one bright ,it has a favourable turn .
relationresultWe may not hanging . Said Xiao Yu ,looking in zombie intermediate search .relationresultZhao Lanxinis confused ,do not know how Xiao Royal make such a judgment .relationresultWithout the basis,but Xiao Yuyou an intuition ,real content is about to start .
relationresultThezombie brigade on both sides to separate, to clear the way ,wearing a dark golden robes zombie walking slowly from a distance ,the right hand holding a inlaid with purple gemstone wand ,dressed in clean ,and different other zombie .
relationresultThis is it ,the Lord is there, viscount Aituosi lattice . Xiao Yu said ,the zombie estimates are by Viscount Aituosi grid control ,google,as long as the Viscount Eto J G of directing these zombie rush forward ,the zombie will be able to Yuhe Zhao Lanxin Shaw .
Since Eto J G did not do so ,there must be other reasons ,so he and Zhao Lanxin can not hanging .relationresultZhao Lanxin thinking on Royal acutely admire ,in such dangerous condition actually can think of so many .
relationresultWe trigger the task ,do take the task preparation, estimation also need a certain trigger conditions . Xiao Yu said softly .relationresultThe zombiewalk slowly to Xiao Yuhe before Zhao Lanxin, the Xiao Yuhe Zhao Lanxin some of the accident ,the zombie has maintained his appearance ,handsome and cool ,with an elegant aristocratic temperament ,but rather pale ,without a trace of blood .
relationresultXiao Yuthe zombie dropped the investigation .relationresultTheViscount Aituosi lattice :Twenty strengthen the elite BOSS ,volume 10000 .relationresultXiao Yugasped ,this BOSS too terrible ,Xiao Yu know twenty aggrandizement elite BOSS what it means ,this BOSS at least comprises a complete by twenty level game player consisting of fifty NPC team to kill .
relationresultyou broke into my resting-place . Viscount Eto J G eyes glanced at Shaw Yuhe Zhao Lanxin ,said ,his face while the cold ,but no trace of fear .relationresultWe just pass by adventurers ,inadvertently broke in here ,trouble you ,please forgive .
Xiao Yu bowed ,the undead aristocrats etiquette ,respectfully said ,he thought ,viscount Eto J G was once an undead person ,with the undead etiquette can win the Viscount Aituosi lattice .
relationresultYou have one makes me feel warm breath ,I forgive you . Viscount Eto J G gives Xiao Yu a look .relationresultYour mind and forefathers . Xiao Yu said , everything and he thought the same .
relationresultI smell the sea from her family atmosphere ,she is a sea of people, you are a pair of lover ? Viscount Eto J G looked behind him Zhao Lanxin asked .relationresultNo, not at all.
Xiao Yu carefully looked into Viscount Aituosi lattice face ,see the Viscount Eto J G expression is still cold ,suddenly have a brain wave ,said , I love this beautiful lady ,but we are still friends .
Xiao Yu thought of the Ditka de tribe out of body ,mind a little light flashed, viscount Eto J G and the female corpse have any special relationship ,see Aituosi lattice cold expression change signs ,Xiao Yu feel may have succeeded in the trigger to the task .
relationresultZhao Lanxinlooked at her eyes some complex Royal ,chewing Xiao Royal words somewhat true, maybe Xiao Yu is just in the trigger task .relationresultViscountEto J G slight smile ,warm smile that Xiao Yuhe Zhao Lanxin to stay ,so smile should never appear in a zombie as well, this guy is what freaks !relationresultI wish you an early pursuit of the beautiful women .
Love ,is really good . Viscount Aituosi lattice murmured, like in the memories of what ,look to the distant horizon ,automatic speaking said, this world, what is love ,what is love ? , relationresultXiao Yusudden movement ,the key task to trigger .
relationresultThe ultimate love ,love to the extreme ,life ,die for . Xiao Yuxiang once answered ,the hearts of some touches ,if can have such a love, there will be no regrets in life .
relationresultThe first six five chapters .relationresultFor its students ,for the dead . Viscount Eto J G murmured repeated Xiao Royal words ,eyes glow with a strange look ,sigh a sigh of relief, his easy smile , I stay here for thousands of years ,it really did not accompany me to say it ,you have the interest to listen to my story ? , relationresultViscountEto J G with a wave of his hand, the zombies are gradually dispersed ,peripheral and become an empty .
relationresultXiaoYuhe Zhao Lanxin was also relieved ,death has recedes from them .relationresultSeeShaw Yuhe Zhao Lanxin without opposition, viscount Eto J G gently tells his story : in the distant Erathia prairie ,where is my hometown ,my people in the grassland grazing ,worship the dark god ,however the sacred temple of thought ,we associate with the dead ,is the symbol of evil ,will be us out the erathian .
I took the revival of the undead desire ,travel ,the pursuit of power ,I think ,my life would be spent in hatred ,however ,after I met her ,everything changed .As I walked through the endless forest ,set foot on this beautiful land ,go to the Ditka de tribal outer when ,a girl sitting at the willow branches ,shaking the smooth shank ,threw back his perfect face ,singing beautiful songs ,her expression is quiet and serene in nature ,as the most beautiful elf ,all this beauty ,suffocating .
, relationresultFrom now on, no matter where I go ,I always think constantly of the girl ,I know ,I fall, my mind is full of her sweet smile ,even let me forget hatred ,I am Ditka de tribe to stay down ,I just know later, the girl is a female fox ,among the orcs ,the fox female position is extremely low ,they are only some aristocratic play pet .
They reach adulthood .It will lead to the nobles . , relationresultIn the days that followed ,I try to use every opportunity to get close to her ,we fell in love ,and many young men and women ,love so strong ,we have each other ,each other deeply nostalgic .
I used to learn from the orcs aristocratic stole the magic to unravel her Shangdi County printing ,try to bring her out of the cage ,but I failed .We just ran out of the Ditka de tribe ,I was a shadow attack, a silver dagger into my chest, I was so desperate ,my strength gradually dissipated ,consciousness slowly sinking into the darkness .
I have no regrets ,I love her ,even pay the life not to hesitate to .Make me feel guilty ,I finally could not give her happiness .I heard her crying and fear .But I was unable to protect her .
Viscount Eto J G ,full of love .relationresultFrom the shadows I slowly wake up, my body can ,but I actually have consciousness ,in the following thousands of years, in the endless loneliness .
Often recall her smile ,makes me feel warm ,I am not lonely ,because I still have memories, I believe ,one day ,she can feel my love and my thoughts .Dina, you can hear me ? Viscount Eto J G some blankly watching from afar ,mouth exposed satisfied smile makes Xiao Yuhe Zhao Lanxin heart suddenly a pain .
relationresultUntil the day .Printed in my view is some robbers ugly faces .I am angry growl ,I killed them .When they see the body ,I suddenly found .I become a zombie ,a bloodthirsty zombie

没有评论:

发表评论