2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre king hospital Wei d

The city finds out such a beautiful, charming and outstanding miss.I visit at present daughter-in-law in our house compare green son in their house to get of the miss can want beautiful ascend 10000%!And still the gifted woman of Chin Hua university!When you say that this are your girl friend, mamas are all surprised to get foolish, this gesticulates that fairy maidens all good-looking!Mama's whole life even if on TV win have never seen so beautiful miss as well, the son is true ability!"
I satisfiedly say:"That certainly, it am a whose to don't see me as well son!Ha ha!"
Mother also not from satisfiedly smiled, immediately she again way:"Do not also say, is really a birds of a feather flock together, the person divides by cluster.Your that daughter-in-law is so beautiful, she those dry sister also a heel fairy maiden!When mama saw them at that time, absolutely be swayed by them eyes were all dizzy!"
I say with smile:"Good, those wenches unexpectedly dare thus bold, my old mama's eyes all give sway dizzy, see I don't beat their bottoms bloom!"
Mother also not from lose to smile, immediately again will I go toward outside push:"Good son accompanies your daughter-in-law!Is mama busy here, carelessly we chat again!"
I helplessly return to my own bedroom.The pure Yan is playing the QQ Long Zhu's game, while the Zhi Die beside makes technique guidance.As for Zhao Ya and small cloud then sits on the bedside positive whisper of Yong Yong.But see I come in, the girls immediately stopped their own affairs and immediately took a door up, then pull me to the bed to sit in seat of honor to settle, round in front of me.
I not from funny, ask a way:"Feed, you can't carry on strict Xing to beat up to me?Although I ain't a communist, but still the Zheng Zheng iron bone, will not reveal confidential!"
Several females have never realized me so-called joke, but toghter ask a way:"Is your mother how to say?"
I am one Leng, absurdly counter-question a way:"What how say?"
Pure Yan spirit clenched me for a while, way:"Can also say what?Be to we how many of impression how?We but followed you closely a kitchen to go to, also to chat with your mother together a good half-day.Don't say with me, you are chatting today's weather ha ha ha!"
I smell speech surprisedly counter-question a way:"Yi, Yan Yan you how can anyone know do we chat a contents?Is difficult don't become you to just be eavesdroping?"
Pure Yan spirit clenched me on recording, way:"Talk nonsense, if I eavesdrop and also use wear to ask you?"
The small cloud, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die listenned to not from all lose to smile.Zhao Ya Wan lives my neck way:"Husband, the mother-in-law adult is very important to our viewpoints!If we are married, while your parents must also retire?According to the Chinese usual practice, when the time comes you don't receive grandfather's mother-in-law home to live with us?But the relation of the old woman daughter-in-law's, that is completely the relation of the most complicated world!Condition nine female kids in our house, that relationship with the mother-in-law's get many complicated!Mao,Artist Series, this absolutely than untie virtuous Bach of elder brother to guess still difficult top a hundredfold!"
I smile that face that is slippery to get fed up with white delicate Qiao is at Zhao Ya up clenched so 1, say:"Yi, you does this false foreign devil also know these?Is quite good!"
Zhao Ya is on my face kiss for a while, Jue mouth way:"Is not the somebody else just a leave foreign devil!The somebody else marries a chicken with the chicken and marries a dog with the dog, hereafter you is what place of person, my Zhao Ya is also what place of person!"
The pure Yan is impatient, very heavily knocked a to record on my head at this time, way:"Feed, you don't be getting more disgusted, is the somebody else asking words, but the your very much in love dozen feeling scolds Qiao!Wei son say quickly?"
I not from on smiling, way:"I the impression of the mother to you is very good!"
Several females helplessly wait I to continue to keep on saying, however I but a don't utter ground to sit.
Very long, even steady heavy small cloud also cannot helps but asking a way:"Be getting over?"
I say with smile:"It Be getting over.Feed, you still want to get what evaluation?My mother but praise you ……"
See me unexpectedly hold in suspense again, four female have to be great anger while ascending, all of four pairs of Xian Xian jade hands chocked my neck.The Zhi Die says with smile:"If the elder brother, you are dishonest to hand over to treat today, we will the hot hand Cui spend!"
I cough a way:"I see you don't the hot hand Cui spend, but murder close man!"
Four females not from all lose to smile.Immediately they see hardly don't go hence coming is soft, four nude body with soft fragrant Mians worry me and almost have never made me spray blood to die."No wonder that the old monk says red powder dry skeleton to the I, you ……you again still let to let the I live not like this?"I simultaneously enjoy, part affliction the ground shout loudly.
However eight Xian Xian jade hands unexpectedly start climbing to my waist to start admiring Yang Yang to get up!The true cook doesn't live thus of romantic extract confession, I have to confess a way:"My mother says that you are fairy maidens!Say her old man's house lifetime even if on TV in have never seen you as well thus beautiful female kid!"
Is happy must almost leap when the girls ascend!Four females even a dedicate for me up romantic and matchless of hot kiss, make me happy face up bloom.Particularly small cloud, this still she offers up joss-stick to kiss toward me on her own initiative for the first time?H'm, the taste is quite good, too crude, hereafter should train more her technique more be.
The girls are just certainly dissatisfaction from the my mouth in take out a worthy words, hence romantically extract confession to continue to carry on.Under the rare temptation that beauty's son earnestly induce under, is a certain next year at pure Yan Xu Nuo she and autumn orchid do to me together strip tease and Zhao Ya, Xu Nuo, give me performance naked hula-hula, finally I the complete cook didn't live to recruit out all details completely-certainly I say that the pure Yan is a sow that detail excepted, otherwise kill a person!
Pure Yan heart the bottom is dark pleased, because mostly involve her here, but Jue mouth way:"What!The somebody else can living so many?Ten is 8, hum, mother-in-law's adult is indeed greedy!"
Other three femaleses then very disappoint, but immediately thought of that the oneself just pure Yan does the identity of sister now, hence is depressed to get a lowly and beautiful Qin head.
I hurriedly launch I that is long long of arm, will three female the Lan go into a bosom, smile way:"Trust,cheap dr dre beats, I will give you a honor and duties,cheap beats by dre.And, if my mother knew that you are all unexpectedly my daughter-in-law's sons, get how happy!"
Zhao Ya injustice ground"H'm"1, lift a Qin head, say:"Wei son, I return to the United States this time, grandpa Hu gave me the introduction boyfriend again!You are also knowing, grandpa Hu is heavy to me and younger brother's boon like mountain, add of his recent body in old man's house isn't very good, the somebody else isn't very directly either to refuse, has to to saw both sides with that person.Which know grandpa Hu thinks that I fancied that person, unexpectedly the generation I promised him of propose!I annoyed at that time ran back."
I get a shock, way:"There is also this affair?How don't you tell me?"
Zhao Ya sees the shape that I worry, this just happily depends on on my shoulder, and the low voice says:"Wei, you don't be hasty, in fact I not afraid of.As long as thoughting of your love, my courage came right away.Even if grandpa Hu to our Zhao Jia how again the boon weigh like mountain, he old man's house can not dominate my to thought, either, because my heart early don't belong to himself/herself, but hand over to you in Peking hospital.Wei, do you remember that am I at that time how to say?I say that even if have no oneself the clean and pure body is you and reserve, I will also from now on own heart is you but wash away dirt matchless pure!From that a moment, my heart no longer belongs to himself/herself, but yours, my lover!"
I touchedly stare at this before half years are much ever with I almost water fire allowed of no of woman, the deep feeling ground said:"Friendship, I will forever believe you and even once outstripped to trust myself!"
However, I and Zhao Ya's thus full of tender affection atmosphere soon be without remorse broked off.The pure Yan rushes toward Chi a smile to say:"Elder brother, friendship elder sister, you say of the sweet prattle can be really disgusting, our chicken skin the pimple all dropped 1 ground!The noodles that regards as our so many female kids, you all can talking of so disgusting Xi Xi, if we not at, that words should how make people greatly terrified!"
Zhao Ya smiled to clap a wench on recording, way:"Bond maid, the jealous ear is getting hotter?What about me, mainly is a year of none of overwhelming majority ability and the Wei sub- family reunion, so just neglect Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论