2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre cheap Ma Xing empty don't

Way:"You the ability self-preservation Be late to say, harm us to put together to fight to the death the live for you, don't you know that this helps to receive noodles a person to come to kill us while exclusively seeking our physical strength exhaustion?I dare to affirm, this helping to receive noodles a person isn't a way with Yi dollar and is long together among them of person, is also have been already known we ever compare once put together, otherwise don't dare so bold.Want to know they are also on waiting one superior, is the person of the same generation with each big Zhang door at least."
Square glory favour way:"I am to just know of, if not that someone wanted to kill me, it forced me urgently, I can't make a free and unfettered sword method, either.Originally it is a thus severe sword method."
Wang Mei Jing's way:"?You how can sword recruit type king?You are a free and unfettered parties Zhang disciple?But why are you again grandfather's disciple?"
Way square glory also has no time to answer her question, :"You know to keep asking, be been annoyed by you.Said you don't understand as well."
Wang Mei spirit way:"Did you say me to how can don't understand?"
Square glory way:"Your grandfather didn't teach me the fighting skill, spread a set of inside achievement heart method.But I not only learned sword Wang Jian Fa, also learned a lot of other fighting skills.Otherwise, I early died."
Wang Mei Dao:"Good ah, do you dare to also living the grandfather's spirit?Originally you don't put grandfather in the mind."
Square glory favour way:"Which have.You don't want to talk nonsense.The teacher is that I respect most of person."
Wang Mei Dao:"That why do you still learn other people's fighting skill?"
Square glory dark way:"Close you what matter?"But is don't dare to speak, way:"At that time I also can't, they force what me learn at that time."
Wang Mei Dao:"Do not through brain talk, bogus can't cheat, either, will the sword king be a person like this?"
Square glory way:"What does that have?At that time they ratio force, I learned their recruit type then made another one person crack, I beat again and again however they, I was again to thousand times respect theirs, they made me do what I then did what.I which dare to have the leeway to resist?"
Wang Mei Dao:", They still have already harmed you."
The flower language Jie favour solution advises a way:"See your 2 people, have what well noisy of, leave at once here."
Square glory face ascend a red, way:"Really take you to have no a way."
Wang Mei Dao:"Is that you don't work well a person by yourself."
The square glory doesn't argue with her as well and pulled to take charge of Ma Xing empty then walk.The flower language Jie saw Wang Mei if wanting to eat a square the glory meat is in the same appearance, secretly funny, pulled her way:"The river bank son leaves, if always give birth to your square elder brother Shi to annoy, you spent an elder sister to early grieve.Your square elder brother Shi woulds be a person like this.Don't hold the same kind of view with him."
Wang Mei Yi smiles, way:"We take no notice of him, he wanted to try to please us naturally while feeling boring.The maternal grandmother heel woulded be to treat mine like this at the elder sister before."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"You this way good, we then try."2 people can not help mutually seeing but smiling.
The square glory hears laughter, way:"What do you smile?Said something against me?"
The flower language Jie humed one to once turn a face to go.Wang Mei originally wants an answer, saw flower language Jie shape and understood to also hum one to once turn a face to go.
The glory of the square is puzzling, way:"There is trouble."
Wang Mei Dao:"You just have trouble.Take charge of elder brother Ma, you come over."
Take charge of Ma Xing empty don't know what idea, however still pass by.Wang Mei will just viewpoint and then said 1 time to him.
Wang Mei although it is said get a small voice, but still drive square the glory hear some, square glory dark way:"You don't wish to manage me and then calculated, you dare to also call to spend a younger sister to ignore me and see me hereafter how tidy up you."
Take charge of a Ma Xing empty way:"Is not so all right?Say that this is your daughter's family affairs, close me again what matter?"
Flower language Jie way:"You don't wish and then don't wish, but you aren't saying with him."
Take charge of Ma Xing empty favour way:"I should only what don't also hear."
Square glory way:"You Wa in the Ji say what?Not and desperately, walk quickly."Two females don't manage him, heel in his behind.Take charge of empty desire both sides of Ma Xing to choose well, but in fact is a both sides don't try to please.
4 people walked a few hours, but also safely have no matter.Entered one small town, the square's glory positive desire entered Inn greatly and ate, the flower language Jie blocks a way:"We the town walked since the childhood has dangerous get tight, do you dare to also enter Inn?You don't know an inside how many persons wait you?"
The square glory laughs behind one's backs a way:"Say to ignore me, be not by oneself talk with me?"Way:"BE, everything is made the decision by the younger sister of flower."
Flower language Jie way:"As long as none of you is brought up by indulgent parents generation, on the avenue so many healthy enough to enjoy food and drink things, literally buy a point and then go."
Square glory way:"We steal some come not better?Before we not is say good wanted to do a mandarin duck thief?"
Flower language Jie hasty way:"Who have ever said with you?You always some productive also have no."
Wang Mei Dao:", Say that square elder brother Shi isn't a good person, indeed as expected isn't a good person.Originally and secretly do some steal a chicken to touch the matter of dog, so you how to start to get a grandfather?"
The square glory should be wants to lead they talk and unexpectatively and unexpectedly scolded mercilessly oneself, however still very happy, way:"I originally not- good generation, otherwise can't lead, either those people made track for to kill me.If not and so, are you rich to have a meal?"
Wang Mei Dao:"Hum, who say that I have no?The maternal grandmother can give me money."
Take charge of a Ma Xing empty way:"Eldest brother, I this also has some, you take."Say to take out a bag of money, the foot has several 102.
Square glory way:"You flee so long still have so many?"
Take charge of Ma Xing empty say with smile:"Stole several ten grains of gold beans in the home when I fled."
Square glory way:"Originally you the heel is a kind of your younger sister."
Take charge of a Ma Xing empty way:"What similar?"
Square glory way:"Qian Duo in the home, all don't put money in the eye."
Take charge of Ma Xing empty favour way:"What's the matter with my younger sister?"
The square glory says with smile:"Your younger sister wants to follow me to say on that day what visit mountain to play water, I say to have a meal to want to money, she two words don't say that all money gave me.Still say what home have plenty of, afterwards she has no money to eat to well wear good of just discover last my be, ask me to beg for money."
Take charge of Ma Xing empty say with smile:"Originally she is so unreasonable."
Square glory way:"That do you want to give° all money me?"
Take charge of Ma Xing empty take out all money of way:"My money woulds be money of eldest brother, the eldest brother takes to take with me to have what difference?And the eldest brother will manage finance some."
Square glory also Don't mention it, once connected a way:"To say finance mangaing belong to our younger sister Hua naturally."Hence pass money to the flower language Jie.
The flower language Jie answers, way:"Is all right, so we walk to the horizons all not afraid."
Square glory way:"River bank son, your money also hands in."
Wang Mei takes out bag, some don't give up a way:"Will you give me money if the river bank son wants to eat a candied haws on a stick?"
Flower language Jie way:"Don't listen to the blah of your square elder brother Shi, don't say a candied haws on a stick, you eat what, spending elder sisterses will give yours."
Wang Mei trusts to hand over to flower language Jie, again way:"Square elder brother Shi is bad to die, hereafter all ignore you."
The square glory says with smile:"Say to ignore me, be not said so long words with me?But you by yourselves first I talk of, isn't what I feel boring to come to try to please you talk with you."Finish saying to roar with laughter.
Flower language Jie face ascend a red,beats by dre cheap, way:"Thick Yan shameless scoundrels."
Wang Mei Dao:"The person being mean eavesdrops a somebody else to talk."
Square glory way:"BE you say loudly by yourself, I don't want to hear to all don't get.If you are like you to spend a younger sister generally and then like, she at that time say what rubbish, I just was one out of hearing."
Wang Mei Dao:"Would not° until use to spread a sound to become real expert go when we say a whisper next time."
Square glory Nu way:"Dare to there is also next time, like a flower elder sister, be taught by you, if have a next time again, see the leg that I don't interrupt you?"
Wang Mei is suddenly frightenned fall in tears, hide flower language Jie behind, way:"Square elder brother Shi is a big bad egg."
The flower language Jie Nu way:"Is your this elder brother Shi how to be? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论