2012年11月16日星期五

cheap beats by dre the house bring wha

Class, but I with her live together, still understand very much to her.Ya Yi is that kind of to like an elegantly simple, ordinary and peaceful person, she doesn't like to be show off and associates to also really notice to the human relations, and her friends are few, just keep nodding acquaintance degree to the most people.Today come to connect her person call Wei China, this person is pursuing Ya Yi, seem 2 people know before Ya Yi Lai Hong Kong, how the graceful Yi knowing have never said to me.Ya Yi hasn't been the boyfriend that considers as her to Wei China, at least what I know is so, 2 people at most is also go out and eat, watch movie what of, haven't developed the situation of becoming the lover.However Mr. Guo, I think your opportunity isn't big, Ya Yi seems to prepare to develop this feelings, and you aren't in his consideration scope, so you destine to have no opportunity!"
"Thank you!Square Ms. Ling!The opportunity is what oneself creates, not what other people give!As long as white Ms. Ya Yi didn't get married, I had the right to pursue her.Besides you once said as well Ya Yi didn't become lover with this Wei China, you how affirm me to have no opportunity,cheap dr dre beats?Can I not compare with this Wei China?He has what better than me?Is long of than I like?Family background than I good?Oneself then ground can than I good?I see not exactly!I ain't a braggadocio, stiller really few than my condition good young man in Hong Kong, the my outlooking, family background has no several personal ability peter up.I am also the Doctor who comes back from the United States, I don't believe this Wei China can stronger than me go there!So say that my opportunity is very big!"The Mr. Guo self-confident other party Ling says.
"That I can say to wish your good luck!Don't know as well as for Wei China this person what, knows that he is Hong Kong native of the place, otherly don't know.Where does he live?Do what none of works to know.However this guy before and suddenly disappeared for two months today, I once asked Ya Yi, Ya Yi Shuo's seeming this guy has to do what experiment.I estimate this Wei China to is a science worker, lane not is a young scientist!"Square Ling guess of say.
"It doesn't matter!Ms. square!Since know that he is HongKongness, I include the circumstance that the way knows him.Ms. square tells me that he is HongKongness to have already helped me.Ms. square!Where do you wait for a second to still need to go?Need not to need me to send you?"The Mr. Guo the other party Ling asks a way, this what Mr. Guo said isn't an exaggeration, want to investigate a HongKongness by his family background still very easily, Guo Jia is also noble family in the Hao door of Hong Kong, and the influence in Hong Kong is uncommon.
"Need not!I return to by myself all right!"Square Ling courtesy ground proposal that refused Mr. Guo.At leave this tranquil and enjoyable and quite coffee shop a few a restaurants of street areas in,cheap beats by dre, Wei China and white Ya Yi Liang people is comfortablely also drinking tea, quite good iron view sound.White Ya Yi Liang's handses hold cup to looking at opposite Wei China.Looking at the facial expression on the Wei China face, for a long time white Ya Yi in a soft voice asks a way after:
"Do not you think who the person that ask to take a red rose this afternoon is?Don't you worry?Still say you basically don't care I?"Wei China smiled to smile to say after listenning to white words of Ya Yi Di:
"Can't!Ya Yi!You should can't be that kind of vulgar woman!I am in the don't care you, you know it in heart by yourself.If my don't care you will I pursue you?I ain't that kind of again 1 want to play with chemisette guy, my affair is a lot of, have no that spare time, and I also have no that kind of love.Still have me to need worry what?Worry today the person who takes a rose to bring threat to you?This is basically impossible, on seeing that guy is the very precious guy that sees own life safety, he can't take a risk for you.Worry to produce threat to me more impossible!The talented person who only gets your ground approbation can just may become my rival in love to my creation threat.But did this guy get your approbation?Connect you to like what none of flowers know of the person be obviously not likely to be the person of approbation who gets you!Do you say what kind of threat the person like this can produce to me?Is a don't have threat ground person to me, do I still need to know what person he is?"
"I don't know your this guy is eat what grow up ground.But I know that you are a monster.Face a woman whom you like be pursued the person who can also calm down to this extent by a bad ground of man to you with unlike condition, I don't know how to say you!You say of to!Mr. Guo who takes a rose in the afternoon basically no longer my consideration scope, he isn't your rival in love.The rival in love that you also have no now, I want to observe, understand you, then decide just now is together you together still keep leaving you, other of I don't need to be thought.However, I tell your this Mr. Guo to be not common generation either, although he didn't say clearly, words the meaning for revealing he seems Guo Jia's person.Just returned to Hong Kong from the abroad!"White Ya Yi immediately after says.
"Guo Jia also the nothing important is fantastic!Isn't that money is more?Influence to our nothing important, we don't talk him good!My experiment have been already ended, obtain a certain achievement, underneath of the research wasn't carried on by other persons, temporarily did need me.In a couple of days I want mainland, do you wish to go together with me?I know your white house also move Taiwan from the mainland of, don't you want to return to have a look?As for your identity problem you don't need to be considered, the first, mainland to these political issues was to dispute too much.The second.The my relation from the same mainland government is very close.Together mainland of tallest leader to have very good friendship, your identity problem solves very easily.Can't let Taiwanese aspect knows of, you trust be!"Wei China says.
"Really can?I also really thought of that the mainland has a look, but you also know our white house's influence in Taiwan political arena, so President to our white house always is carefully guard against, sternly attention.I don't hope that my behavior gives we white the house bring what troublesome!"White Ya Yi says.
"You trust!You are me future ground wife.All of your ground persons in the white house are me ground kin by marriage.Do I make them be subjected to a persecution and embroil.We can in private go to a mainland.Taiwanese government is in the mainland also nothing important real strenght.At most there are a few little spies.But we again be not on a large scale activity.The nobody will know our ground movements ground.You completely can take you for commonly a visitor is all right."Wei China continues to stir up white Ya Yi.
"That is all right!As long as you can promise our ground the movements isn't known by Taiwanese government.I go to a mainland together with you!"White Ya Yi promised the Wei China ground invitation.
On the third day Wei China at staying a park beginning to handle have to he to handle a ground of affair.In fact need the Wei China processing ground affair to combine not much.The great majority are to stay ground in the park affair.Wei China underneath business enterprise ground the affair Kai Si Lin and hero the west, Mary and wood descend cherry son 4 people deal with ground very good.Basically don't need Wei China to participate.Tile west in leave dead hour of the fourth day of the ground's Wei China at oneself the ground made use of titanium galaxy to watch tile west generally in den in and small wild hide ground to connect goods of process.Tile ground in head in the west chip can together titanium galaxy generally conjunction carry on an information to deliver.Include a picture information,beats dr dre.
Tile west inside with small wild the location hiding to wait person to connect goods ground is Philippines Manila the outskirts ground is desolately a valley.Is small wild to hide to take two bodyguard in additions of a drivers the tile open in west a largely the 4x4 came right away this knoll valley.At 10:00 p.m. variously time.The valley is outside opened a few cars.One lengthens container car to pull one to lengthen container.There are another five 4x4ses following behind container car together arriving at valley inside.After car comes to a stop.Get down from five 4x4s a group of persons.Include to provide this time Carl among them.Looking at to get down from the car a ground of a group of persons in tile west.He knows these people basically be not what underworld hatchet man.But is an occupation really soldier.Once was subjected to long-term training ground crack warrior.All of these people are in full battle arrays.The car occupied beneficial geography all of a sudden.Surrounded valley to get up unclearly.Is small wild to hide to say towards coming over here a ground of Carl:
"Carl!You what is this a stem?We aren't for the first time to trade again.The battle that is so needless to make the earth! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论