2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com e tremble his handk

Is proper old as pig is saying eagerly the servant arrived at outside in the door, his bewitching smile write say to the old pig:"Adult, dishes to go with wine already equip good ……"
The "~~~ adult, you see this dishes to go with wine have already got ready, is isn't ……" old pig asks a way.
"Is all right …… make them send to come in ……" knew that my mood is big great to say after the directions of sorcery teacher.
The "is is …… servant, make them send to come in ……" old pig towards a servant of outside to say.
"Is is ……" servant connected to order two bottoms and toward his to after death say:"Up!Is quick up ……the adult want in have a meal ……"
'Dong''Dong''Dong'……the momentary ran to come in more than ten monsters person's maid, the favour of the seven the hands eight feet lived a burst of empress a 2 meter wide dining table appear in our in fronts.Put on the dining table last bowl chopsticks the big vegetables started taking place after ……put on the table full after a basin ask for the big vegetables that the person slavers in the old pig of nearby already many one person, this person is exactly'breeze all Inn'of cat person's owner, sees him meticulous station at my head low don't dare to lift for a while ……
Need vegetables top together the old pig pushed to push a cat person after, the meaning is to make him talk, the cat what person understood ordered to nod pure settle throat to say:"Cough ……adult this is all our breezeses the specialty of the Inn call …… !!"
The cat person saw the feet that I am like to see ogreish to exclaim a way, then kneel to climb to Ba Bu crying to shout:"The adult Helps~~~the adult Help~~~~"
For suddenly climb to oneself feet the cat of the side person, Ba Bu, really got a fright, while the old pig also frighten not and lightly, Dou big of the sweat Be slippery to is next from his face, tremble his handkerchief of to wipe in hand.The in the mind scolds a way at the same time:"This guy is what is the row?Not is say good only let the adult eat happy put his whole family?He by this time makes what~~~~If the adult annoyed you from cradle to the grave, I musted doom~~~~However he seems to know adult, if allows him to say in front of adult he how many ills, isn't that unluckily wasn't oneself?But he begged a wrong person so much??"
"You begged a wrong person …… you should beg the host of An ……" Ba Bu's good heart reminds a way.
"?!"The person of the cat this just discovers why'host'stand but'pet'but sit, originally this mankind are positive lord sons, but castellan like be afraid this mankind very much ……hence he adjusted to turn right away gun head to kowtow to cry a way to me:"The adult Helpses~~~~The adult Helpses~~~~~If the adult saved a small, the small wish dedicates property and all shop fronts to the adult ……"cat the person say so to also have his plan of, after all died these things be also getting more useless, the small life is the most important ……
"~~~~Are you so generous?"I lightly say.But the in the mind laughs wildly:"Ha ha~~~~Sending to come on one's own initiative don't the white don't want~~~~"
The person of the cat a listen to my words heart in a pleased beg for a way:"Have a door!!"Then say with smile:"Showing filial obedience the adult is as it should be …… is as it should be ……"
"But~~~~"My 1 but let the cat person's heart palpitates leak a clap, heart again hanging of Gao Gao ……"but I frightened someone scold me' loot'' force' you ……" I a face say very sorrily.Eyes take aim toward the fairy Di at the same time, let her know my this words is speak to she listens to ……
"Hum~~~~"The fairy Di turns over the heart to the head and begs for" you doesn't this still call and loot??"
"Have no ……have no'loot'……have no'force'……BE the small totally willing to sends to the adult ……the adult can see ascend small of the runt is already a little grandpa …… !Is the luck that the grandpa's grandpa fixs not, again He Lai'force'a say?Begs adult to save whole family one life ……"cat the person is afraid that I ain't willing to accept to hurriedly say.
"That good, your intention I received ……you hereafter is me work~~as for your family~~~~You worked for me that I want to protect your family naturally peaceful~~~~Old pig you say BE?"I am wearing a smile to see toward the old pig,
Although is very mild eye but old pig can feel back of in fine threads cool idea ……hence accompany to say with a smile:"That certainly ……that certainly ……previous we however some'very small'misunderstanding, now misunderstanding relieved us nature will put your family of ha ha~~~~"
Hear here I not from of had understand of deeper 1 F to this old pig, almost made a human life to still say just a 'very small'misunderstanding?Is really fantastic, that large talk doesn't blush at least of the effort Be worth my admiring ……
The cat person listenned to the pleased of my 2 people's words hope an outside and have never thought me to incredibly still want him to manage Inn, although it is said is the in the mind that sends person but oneself to still have manily don't give up, after all those are the scale that his more than ten in the last yearses touch climb to roll to beat just do out~~~be like his kid to call so he again how the taking or rejecting got, can like oneself now need not left, this again how don't call him happy?But with cat person at the moment mood unique however different of old pig but is regretting, the heart begs for oneself why don't try to take gold and silver jewelry to show filial obedience adult?Incredibly let this guy to robbed first ……
"Aftertime's Inn is managed by you …… to, don't I still know your name ……" I toward cat person to say.
The "~~~ small of call ……" cat person politely says.
"Etc. ……your name is also very long?That I am also simply to call you old cat like ……like this remember much ……"cat the person haven't come yet and speak my own name be obstructed,
The "is …… as long as the adult likes to call what all doesn't matter ……" old cat says.
"Don't call again my adult ……call I'owner' ……I don't hope my business is spread to go out, have you already heard?"Toward them, I sink a voice to say.
"Is is is …… small understand, the business of today small absolute at enmity with 3 people speak of ……" old pig and old cats all very the tacit understanding say.
"Later' breezes all Inn' change life for' world Inn' …… conveniently that of yours what the unspoken rules discarded for me …… hereafter don't take care of he is what person, as long as be willing to pay of is all guest ……" I toward old cat to say,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
The "is is ……" old cat connects to order to say.
"In a moment you two one or two yours'overlord's boxing'teach to the old cat.I not miss my inferiority be humiliated ……you say rightness?Old pig ……"say the Shan in the my eyes wear cold the light takes aim toward the old pig,cheap dr dre beats.
Once the old pig tremble and embarrassedly say with smile:"ha ha~~~~The business of adult is small of of matter, if someone dares to cause disturbance in the store of adult smallly definitely strict do him ……"the old pig know very obviously my this sentence is to he says ……
The "thank an owner …… owner ……" old cat hears I want to expect cloth to teach him the boxing method and excitedly kneel right away at wear a head on Ke of ground, because he realizes the power of the boxing method of expecting the cloth!!
"'Overlord's boxing'you can teach to your waiter and let them have the ability of self-preservation ……however the premise is whether he cans believe, rather lack not lousy, there is problem on the loyal of would rather not can not leave, either, I don't think that the fighting skill that they teach with me to them deals with me!!"I seriously say.
The "is ……" old cat also says very seriously.So~~~I am in the second floor of evil boundary for myself the road of business from now on beat under a 'hard nail'!!
"Like, didn't say those dull matters …… come, you also sit down to eat together, in case wasted ……" I say,beats by dre uk.
Old pig and old cat say towards hoping one eye behind at the same time:"Thank adult ……"
"Old cat~~~~Your introduction for a while you are here of what is the specialty ?"I ask a way.
The old cat speaks proudly a way right away:"owner, you see this a ……" the old cat point at to put in front of me of the braise in soy sauce meat to continue of say:"This is us'breeze all city'of the vegetables call-under the male tiger mountain!!"
"~~~That I pour and taste Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论