2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre pro ish is what parlance

Have this time the individual comes out in the market of pepperystomach-ache Su's woods all procure, his opening widely a person still doesn't appreciate that person."
Hear I say this, several present individuals all have a little suddenly realize, Chen Tai Xiang says:
"The master is really a good hand segment, just we the Qing sell pepperystomach-ache Su's wood now, but again is why?"
I am in mind to sigh a way, although Chen Tai Xiang says that the businessman being smart being one, but to those schemings that play with means but still keep knowing not a thing, I explain to say:
"Sell the pepperystomach-ache Su wood Qing in the hand now an empty, first, canning allow the person of those view breezes to think the momentary of the price of pepperystomach-ache Su's wood can't rally.Words like this, if someone also along with sell pepperystomach-ache Su's wood in the hand, will arouse the price of city teacher pepperystomach-ache Su's wood to continue to keep on dropping into, we appear publicly to procure of time can trade by much lower price, second, can also arouse a courtly value, outstanding we appear publicly to procure the importance of pepperystomach-ache Su's wood."



Chapter 118 backstrokes(is medium)

Present persons all thoroughly understood this time, on the face of the rich and honored and Chen Shi's father and son I saw some airs for respecting and admiring, the rich and honored said in the underneath:
"Is really a per stone two birds, it accounts, master you this is really the good stratagem, thanksing to my rich and honored is to follow master you, otherwise of the words be calculated, returned be received in the drum."
If Chen Shi hears the rich and honored to the father and son and also all order and mean to agree with, Chen Zu Yin looking at me and says with a kind of strange vision:
"Who if and master you set against, be enough unlucky."
To their compliments, I have no complacent, the circumstance of oneself knows by himself/herself, if say real management business, I even still not equal to Li Yuan, but because brain in many several a hundred years of knowledge, I can always put forth new ideas.
And the society of oneself's place goes into business of the means is various each kind, is what their these people can compare again, canning only cherish me can not masterly control.
Because promising Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's condition has been already attained, the whole families are all very happy, all gather in the evening at together the one family happily use supper in the dining room, but make me happy more BE, many all a to femaleses of in home cook in person and say to be some own specialty real jams.
Looking at table that various oneself above don't up call name, but is a complete sex appeal food, I feel I Jin your work, then say with a smile:
"Return to city teacher for a long time, just be regarded as to truely give a welcome party to give welcome dinner today, tell the truth the time in outside, also is really a homesick, only these joss-stick drop tasty meals of person's tongue to all make me don't already think of."
Hear the Feng Luan that I say this, sit on my the left side smile, I see for a while the person in, but discover Han Xiang Lan but seem not present, then just have a little to interrogatively ask a way:
"Someone how not at, not is say that the whole families all come to have reunited rice?"
"It is said that you want a whole family to together have a meal, Xiang younger sister Lan in early morning makes people buy some materials to the smoked breeze Ge and said to cook in person and did you like of braise in soy sauce pig head meat."Sit on the green Feng of my the right side to very sour say.
The shape that sees her that lovely, I smiled, then said:
"Ha ha, speak of to the God still really loves dearly to me, can have you these beauty bosom friends, a not only beauty such as flower, and still make it all alone real jam, I should also be getting more contented."
But when I say this, Han Xiang Lan walked to come in, at her after death is a next person, carry a vegetables dish that covers cover in the hand.
See she come over, I favour hello say:
"Hurry, bad you are a ,beats by dre pro."
Han Xiang Lan hears I say this, on the face first is a red, then lower the head to walk in quick time to the table is in the side and sat down.And that dish's braising in soy saucing meat be also put at the middle of table.
I rub hands to say:
"The person finally arrives whole, see today's vegetables how I have never seen, who can say what parlance my noodles is all some?However Xiang orchid of this perhaps still braises in soy sauces a pig head meat?"
Hear I ask her, Han Xiang Lan's point nods to say:
"This was the Qie body to let a person to exclusively go the raw material that the smoked breeze Ge buys, then personally do of, be don't know whether to the taste of master."
Still don't wait to ask to say what, the green Feng points at to together look in the underneath very gorgeous vegetables to say:
"This is called a blooming flowers, is what elder sister exclusively for mutually male you do.Elder sister says the weather hot and dry in nowadays, should eat some light and good to eat things."
Understanding this is the meat that aims at Han Xiang Lan, however Han Xiang Lan cut short didn't say to the green Feng this time what, just a smile but lead.
Because don't miss they are jealous between each seat, I transfer a saying of topic:
"Blooming flowers?However this vegetables looks, red and very green is very good-looking, white of is a bean curd, that green of should be a green pepper, that is red is a hot pepper?"
"Be not, is a red Jiao."The green Feng beside answers to say.
I sudden once the scheming move, then become overdo to hurtle green Feng, ask a way:
"That vegetables is you do of?"
Hear I ask this, green Feng own low next go, then use lightly if the gnat blares of the voice say:
"That blooming flowers is what somebody else and elder sister do together, there is also lotus the elder sister of that bad Mao fairy fish, the somebody elses all helped."
I immediately after say:"?That you came to say bad Mao fairy all of the fish is what parlance."
Then I catch hidebound the Luan hurtling Feng smiled to smile, the green Feng is lowering the head, and I see the time of Feng Luan is a back to toward green Feng, so she can't sees the facial expression on my face, and on the contrary the others on the table see my facial expressionses all a little bit can not help smiling.
"The bad Mao fairy fish is to put the fish to the oil pan to deep-fry, boon then ……"
Listen to the green Feng say these, everyone could not away with any further, and finally someone smiled, then the Feng Luan says:
"Younger sister don't say, mutually male is playing joke on you."
Hear Feng Luan this words, the green Feng is raised head and at the right moment see my face up endure the funny facial expression of smiling face, then just suddenly realize, the small hand lightly beats my shoulder, the way of Chen Nu:
"Make you bad, play joke on a somebody else, beat you."
Everyone smiled, is full of joyful smiling face in the dining room a while.
Everyone smiles finish, lotus just say:
"What bad Mao fairy fish uses is mushroom, the chicken Pu meat, cucumber, egg white, loose egg, the vegetables is loose, cherry, in press a root to have no fish, green younger sister Feng, you can really speak amiss, enemy childe be really at play joke on you."
However because green Feng and the vegetable of lotus money come on good terms, also have no to too manily have regard for to her, the green Feng says:
"You how return to call enemy childe, not is say good, arrived city teacher mutually male marry you to pass by door, you hereafter should call mutually male, want to be not call the husband is all right."
A words disgraced lotus a deep red face, then foolish over there what don't also say, leaves green Feng to take one over there silk satisfied smiling face.
Hear the green Feng say this, I also realize I always and so and not clearly being not a way either of this a few females, also rather clear cut, in case someone says gossip, and if after marrying a girl, perfectly deservedly also saved many otiose embarrassed.
Deliberate for a while after, I just say:
"Wait through this period of time, the affairs seek a nice day after all passing by, I also give you several sisters a formal wedding."
Because the said affair is a marriage, a few present women all have a little wriggling of little daughter's house, even if was the green Feng of consistent alacrity to also unprecedentedly calm down down, don't talk over there.
On that evening I be still and Feng Luan together rest, oneself and many females all say to have to be legally married so much and face them to come in, so I am also inconvenient again seek whichever.
Some kind of rains and winds later on, I have a little weariness of lie on the bed, the Feng Luan lies on my arm curved in, high tide later on of the remaining rhyme let her breath have some rush.
Her face sticks on my chest, has a little boiling hot breathing to spray on my chest and stirs up my heartstring.
"Whether I a little bit spent heart, just very short in half year Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论