2012年10月9日星期二

beats by dr dre pro ally a big asshole

A sonic boom, if the children caused irreparable trauma in trouble .relationresultSonic boom,instantaneous explosion sound ,rapid penetration .Equivalent to other system transient magic magician .
Is God sound division reached the green level to play the ability .Tone bamboo distance using the sonic boom is one order .relationresultHereceived at the hands of the purple Han Xiao ,the walk to the three girl, subtle spiritual force wave release ,through hand contact probing their situation .
relationresultRelieved,Nina tense face relaxed ,fortunately ,the three girls own spirit foundation are good, coupled with his sonic boom was Ye Yinzhu in time to interrupt ,although they have been under the impact ,but the problem is not great ,rest for a while to recover .
relationresultSuddenlyturned around ,Nina become fierce , leaf Yinzhu ,tell me ,what is the relationship between you and the war ? , relationresultAh ? This tone bamboo spiritual force in shock after only just recovered ,one time did not react .
relationresultYou don need to hide ,to my green level of the spirit, if you are not the same and Qin began practicing piano magic ,in red level strength simply can not resist .No wonder that you can in the marine Koto is not affected and her ensemble ,originally you and that asshole ,red mana is not three but nine order order .
, relationresultQin grandpa is not an asshole . MIFF tone bamboo road .At this time, just the Guqin have imperceptibly by him in his arms ,and between the piano the Guqin as blood feeling that Ye Yinzhu would not put it down .
relationresultQin grandpa ?You are his grandson ? Nina became pale body moment ,flash, seems to fall down like .relationresultLeafYinzhu shook his head ,said: no, I is the Qin grandpa disciple .
, relationresultNina gawks,was that good , he let you come to me ? , relationresultLeafYinzhu recall from azure sea is Qin Shang said to him ,said: yes ah !His grandpa let me take a letter to God sound department ,should be you .
, relationresultThe letter ? Nina asks agog ,a few steps to leaf Yinzhu before, breathing becomes significantly uneven .relationresultLost . , relationresultSorry?What the hell is going on ? , relationresult---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- , relationresultHey,Qin war of the old lover will give leaves Yinzhu what baby ?Today 8 update will appear, you look forward to .
Lost ring ,chin there, hey hey .Mistress to tone bamboo no organ ?relationresultThe first set of piano magic ninth chapter God phonology treasure ( four) , relationresultTodaythird chapters ,we collect votes !Ha-ha.
Tomorrow new contest officially started .relationresult---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- , relationresultAt present,leaf Yinzhu will yourself kindly to beggars ,outcome space ring stolen things detailed said again .
relationresultAsshole.Let me know the thief who is he ,my hacked . Fury, Nina, has some lousy choice of word ,association she just release of sonic boom ,leaf Yinzhu increasingly understand why those female students are afraid of her .
relationresultFor a long time,Nina mood gradually calmed down, a look at the leaves Yinzhu ,said: after so many years, he did not come to me ,just let you come, what did he mean? I thought ,he would have forgotten me .
He wants you to do? Is it right? To the sea or organ? , relationresultYe Yinzhu was athis head ,said: I don ,Qin said Grandpa just let me take a letter, did not say what? May let me when participants .
, relationresultJoke .He himself never taught ?For his God sound division level ,also can let you come here ? , relationresultNina waseven changed, emotional volatility ,looking at the hands of all piano tone bamboo sea for a long time .
relationresultGrandma Nina ,are you all right . Leaf Yinzhu ventured , Oh ,I ,director Nina ,and I call the wrong . , relationresultSurprisingly,this time and Nina did as he told her grandmother and his aged face ,but a bit more blush , you call me grandma Nina .
He ,is he okay ? , relationresultGood ah !Sometimes the old can see Qin grandpa he in the stay .But most of the time he and I together ,teach me to play the piano . , relationresultmarried? Nina asked it appears somewhat timid .
relationresultLeafYinzhu shook his head ,said: I don ,but more than 10 years, Qin grandpa is always a person . , relationresultNinasome feel a sense of relief relief ,but then she and gnash the teeth in anger , the asshole ,beats by dr dre pro,don will not come to me .
Am I so terrible ?Asshole ,is really a big asshole .Tell me ,where is he ? , relationresultGrandma Nina ,I can .When I left, Qin specifically told my grandfather ,who asked his whereabouts also cannot say .
, relationresultNinaanger disappeared ,replace sb. Is a smile , tone bamboo good ,tell Grandma Nina ,your master in any place !As long as you tell me ,grandma put this on or organ is for you, okay? This is one of the world famous piano than you lost ,those who do not bad, you master pipe I want I didn him .
, relationresultLeafYinzhu be reluctant to part look at arms on the sky ,take a deep breath ,the Guqin to before Nina , that I don .I can his grandpa . , relationresultYou ... ... , you big asshole made little idiot .
Nina angrily grabbed on the sky .Suddenly ,her mind had a flash of anger ,in the eyes of light suddenly disappeared .You are a good Qin Shang ,you do not come to me ?Good ah !Your apprentice here, if you do not appear ,I managed to hold him ,I see are you coming .
relationresultHeartfigured out ,Nina is active ,a large number of tone bamboo on the eyes ,and asked: the piano magic practices to what extent ?Rest assured it ,you and I are old friends of his Qin Grandpa ,I almost know ,you practice class and our God is not the same as ordinary sound division ,is divided into three parts ,each part nine order ,right .
, relationresultLeafYinzhu nodded ,from Nina to recognize his abilities and to Qin war dispute, he has to believe before this grandma Nina ,said: Qin grandpa I started going to tender .
Just break through bottleneck need good luck and time . , relationresultTotender for a breakthrough ?Nina was surprised, ,you now have the equivalent of yellow level higher sound division work ? , relationresultLike it .
, relationresultHa ha ,ha ha ha ha .This is really good ,God gave me such a good chance ,how could I let go .Well, those of you who the other lineages of old people ,this time I will let you have a look ,what is the real God sound division .
The new competition ,because our God will sound system .Holding . Said, she would return to Yinzhu hands on all leaf .relationresultYou Qin Grandpa .You learned a few ? Nina asked .
relationresultI donknow. His grandpa that I still have a long way to go .Grandma Nina ,your mood swings are too big for God ,sound division ,this is not very good . , relationresultNina groaned,and said: I do not have your pipe .
It !Yesterday, the wind system of little girl even to provoke you ,she also know where, you are a real genius .In sixteen ,seven years will reach the yellow high order of magnitude God sound division, in the arena as well .
Ye Yinzhu ,you listen to me ,anyway ,this new competition ,you must take God sound system to get a good result .If you can enter the final words ,so ,I am God sound department ID help Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论