2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo me no time for waiti

Wore to stretch out a hand to me ……
Indeed as expected, very happy time, that I have for an instant is a kind of touched want to cry of felling, then dash away to rush toward into his bosom, diligently absorb warmth on his body ……
I enjoyed a very warm and fragrant dinner party that day, everyone sat together simultaneously have a meal part chat, this said autumn at first inside of living condition, that said some gossips of the wood leaf's village, then again speak surroundings nation of strange smelt interesting news, with father, mother, four, strange Nai together have a meal really and happily, felt that time leads very quickly, once the good elephant winked to is an evening, the one more winked to is the second day.
Then, this has no day toward the existence of feeling any further in the world, what to replace is a romantic feeling.
Becoming four advantages with true foster daughters is much many, most make me too agitated to want to embrace 4 to weep aloud of is my daddy will don't arrange devil training for me any further hereafter from that, reason is since I hereafter all need not was worried about the problem of branding, certainly need not so hard trained, easy a while get I don't know and do what every day good.So all day long run to the fire copy the office harasses four, Xi Xi, most like that the nest went to bed in his bosom, very comfortable!
However sometimes fours are busy to can not provide sleep environment or the circumstance that I don't trap for me under, I the full building start fleeing indiscriminately and in a short while see an another ninja to take office duty, in a short while visit for a while the wood leaf's database, again in a short while arrive a dark department the rest area take a walk, each time arrive an all have a lot of sword in the hands, bitterness have no and I benignity of say "hello", however at see pure is me after all eyebrows jump about of interjection"Ms. Qing" then will I politely please go out, can not deny, I am in the fire copy building to sway leisurely and in a short while, will make all persons who once saw me have a headache for a day.
Certainly I ain't always either and arrive a fire shadow and transact the building harasses everyone, at times I am still going to and harass strange Nai of, after all 4 taught me the task for copying and dividing time Shu to hand over to her, although being not very handsome 4 and teaching me is a bit depressed,listen to he say enduring of that this is the strange Nai and excels most Shu I also jumped at.
However the strange Nai is really very fierce, the your book belly can also divide a quite a few shadow to divide time and make me a burst of and nerve-racking, if this makes the belly blaring the person harming Zha to do of inside?That didn't I become historic convict?So after she once did a demonstration for me, I determinedly no longer make her do, just the method academic association, oneself started practicing.
Fact proves that I indeed as expected ain't a leading role life, blare a person to can divide to copy to divide time so more a while, I learn so for a long time but only can divide a shadow divides time, and just support make shadow to divide time disappearance because of checking carat to consume too and seriously in less than a minute, absolutely lousy die.
Looking at nearby and again and could not insist for a minute for the shadow for disappearing and divide time me already upset must could not say words, the strange Nai lightly smiles to comfort me to say:"Is fierce ah, this is to up endure enduring of Class Shu, a lot of next endure, medium endure can not succeed to divide time, small feeling ability and learning so short time controled main themes in it and successfully divided time, absolutely is a genius, small feeling hereafter will become a very fantastic ninja!"
Am I a genius?Hear the strange Nai cry up me some Be getting more ashamed, speak of, is a bit unimaginable, ignore Mom and Dad to teach me after arrive at a fire shadow world what Jian the knowledge of puckery complications I can comprehend academic association very quickly, reading can also attain gifted with photographic memory effect, this was the matter that could not imagine before, probably true of the cause of the body, day to, the wave of Yu Zhi these two clans original with become the batch quantity produced genius and was known for, and I was the half-breed of two clans, probably and really was a genius also not necessarily?
My in the mind is inwardly secretly pleased, run to is sewing the strange Nai of clothes to nearby say:"What about that strange aunt Nai?Does strange aunt Nai hope to blare a person to also become genius in the future?Become a fantastic ninja?"
"I ah, in fact I most hope of is blare a person in the future can happy life the bottom go, even if is so-so and light doesn't matter also,beats by dre solo, however all the person hope to blare a person in the future become the big hero of everyone in the village admiration!Really some no time for waitings want to see the appearance of blaring the person and really wanted to embrace him now and really wanted to make him know that the mother really loves him so much, do you know?Is these days of I have been all aming just wanting to blare the person's appearance, if is a boy to blare a person will with all the person be like very much, if being a girl should will am like very much with me, you say BE?Small feeling."
Take on the strange Nai face is a mother special the happy shining glory imagine of say, let me looking at to unexpectedly have several divide attention sour, the unbearable hands knot prints use change the body Shu become blare a person the appearance in childhood, in her surprised vision, I stretched hand to pull her clothes to say:"Mother, I am to blare a person ah, blared a person to love most a mother, the mother embraced to blare a person not very good?"
"Thanks, you are really a gentle and soft kid."Be suffused with to have in strange Nai eyes tears flower to embrace me to light and softly talk quietly in the bosom.
"The mother blares a person to resemble father, hereafter will definitely be like father to expect of so become all till the last don't give up, very fantastic ninja, blare a person in the future will use to endure Shu with father mother similarly, become fierce, blaring the person will have a favorite girl and also have meeting very importance be into a similar friend of brothers, even if he hereafter will leave village, blaring the person will also use to make an effort to find out him to take him back, mother need not in order to blare a person to worry, regardless and under all circumstances blaring personses will optimistically keep on living and is absolutely come being like a so fantastic fire shadow of father ……"
I lightly hug strange Nai feel she jumps about in belly of life Wu from say, the tears silently follows my cheeks to flow bottom ……
Heart, very suffered, really suffered, want ~only at the thought of soon hereafter ineluctable destiny, I have no way to fall calm any further, everyone why not be the ability happy life together?Really have never had of hate bitterly AB, why want to arrange a thus pathetic final outcome, in the future that destiny that can not change as cursing tightly entwine me, it want ~only me a think of even breathe to all feel difficult ……
That later I didn't have ever been to four houses again at a time, what all no longer realize, just close oneself continuously draw in the room four, strange Nai, blare the sketch painting of a three people of person, a few paintings are a story, very commonness very warm and fragrant contents, but have the woe that can never carry out ……





The text opens to write an eye
Renew time:2010-4-3012:37:44 chapter word numbers:2052

Is exhausted of gather a thick thick painting in hand up, originally want today take to four, the strange Nai sees, however because the fixing of end is smooth to work so would be busy to arrive so late, looking at outside such as water of night view, decide still tomorrow take to 4 see, concentrate to devote one's mind of listen to the voice in the house, the Mom and Dad indeed as expected haven't come back, don't know recently how, two of him are busy to arrive to just come back very late each time, 4 should also very favour, otherwise early come over to see me.
Lightly sigh tone, gather a painting to put a part, just thinking □rest, but the heart suddenly and violently jumped about, violent must imitate a Buddha to want from the throat in jump out similar, the felling of this kind of heart palpitates ……and seemed last time ……
I the painful Wu live a chest and cannot help but seeing toward in addition to window, several individuals copy even now suddenly from the house roof sweep, although only is that I still saw pure for an instant one among the persons is 4, thinkings have never missed me to jump from the window way and tightly make track for him but go.
Originally is not likely to catch up theirs, luckily fours are after death very quick and then discover someone tracks, this just comes to a stop, while being him to see clearly is me face up peep out a surprised facial expression while ascending, "small feeling?How can is you?Hurriedly return to, now village inside very gravamen quiet."
I breathe heavily spirit to looking at under the shining in glory of moonlight white the dress dance in the wind, handsome Yi very of four eyes fire shadow wave breezes all person, a kind of mightiness of uneasy hit my whole body, stretch hand to tightly grasp his dress Jin voice some tremulously ask:"……So late ……all uncle Ren wants to go where?"
"Small feeling, you are still small, a lot of matters tell you also useless, hurriedly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论