2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo nger !I how so

Be like you imagine so ……E, you see I have no the matter says these to you stem what?"
See the upset shape that the four generation per face teach child wrong things, I suddenly understood his meaning, the ninja didn't always exist sunlight in, they sometimes also wants to carry on some darker works, those whole days of good elephants wears the dark department of mask, they do of work some belong to darkly fasten of, so 4 would say so.
However wait me the school is from the ninja graduation all ten many year old, by that time at most arrive medium endure to test a field to play, and then don't expect into a dark department, perhaps still could not get in touch with that kind of darker work!
Think like this I can not help relaxing down and suddenly think of to sit on oneself's in front of but drive praise as a wood leaf four eyes fires of"the gold color flashes" copy adult and seldom meet a so good opportunity, not that learns from he what badly endure Shu to really too let he down to hard cross once.
Think like this me to pull his hand to say with the still very childish voice:"All uncle Ren teaches me how to endure Shu not very good?The small feeling thinks and all uncle Ren study to endure Shu."
"Study to endure Shu with me?"Is four looking at me earnest appearance subconscious of take eyebrows and repeated once.
"Is ah ……" my naturally says:"Because all uncle Ren is four fire shadows ah, definitely aller severe than father mother, and peacetime the Mom and Dad teach my all is with body Shu, medical treatment endure Shu for lord, be like some have offensiveness of endure Shu to hardly teach, so the small feeling wants to learn!"
This my pouring don't say panic, although my daddy is a body Shu genius but is also to endure the idiocy of Shu at the same time, in addition to in brief enduring Shu can a little bit use for a while, high class a point of ineffective light.
As for my mother hasn't been opening eyes, so in addition to being medical to endure Shu can teach my to endure Shu also only ninja school those endure Shu and belong to the wave of Yu Zhi one clan of basic endure Shu.
So I can masterly use to also change body Shu and divide time Shu and substitute Shu these three kinds of the foundations in foundations to endure Shu up to now, some higher of only does the fire escape?The Shu of Hao fireball, however later on the use body will be excrescent exhausted, currently a day also can use once this to endure Shu.
Looking at four deliberate to teach me what endure Shu of appearance, my starting guessing him will teach me what endure Shu, think that he a little bit famously endures Shu, the spiral pill can never mind, didn't bother him, oneself hereafter buy a balloon practice good.Does the corpse soul seal to the utmost?I immediately a head of black line, I didn't°yet so great sacrifice dedication spirit, so dishonest use to endure Shu, he teaches me me to don't learn, either.Certainly 4 is affirmation to teach me this recruits be.
Will teach me what?I pour is pretty hope 4 can teach me the high class that am some to not too expend to check carat to endure Shu and also calculate to must arise from F the knot print to knot a strength twitches of hand.





The text robs a bell Dang test
Renew time:2010-4-3012:08:26 chapter word numbers:3903

Speak of to not too expend the high class of checking the carat to endure Shu, I am to don't know, pour is to know to expend to check enduring of carat Shu very much, be blare a person small strongly multiple the shadow divides time Shu, that is jotted down at seal to print of in the book of forbid Shu, in addition to there are nine tails inside the body check carat to do backing of blare a person to use more safety without cares at home, changed anotherly a ninja of checking the amount of carat commonness to use at any time will have life danger.
!I how so usefully endure Shu to forget, if learned a shadow to divide time Shu, hereafter want to do to can do everything no matter very convenient, if successfully divide a quite a few to come out at the same time self-discipline, also consumedly shorten self-discipline for time, absolutely dreamings will smile to come to super practically to endure Shu!
Thought of this, I hurriedly pull four the arm acts in pettish of say:"I want to study a shadow to divide time Shu!All uncle Ren teaches the small feeling shadow how to divide time Shu not very good?Isn't very good?"
The multiple shadow divides time Shu even if, don't say that four affirmation can't teach first, the fire is most important to copy me haven't had fun enough, also don't think so quick the youth early die.
Four words that hear me are some to shockedly say:"Does the shadow divide time Shu?!That is □endure Shu, learn this by your current age still Be getting tooer early, still change a ."
"Don't , the small feeling will study this, all uncle Ren teaches me not very good, the mother says my to check amount of carat more abundant than the common run of people, and I am from the birth beginning father sooner or later every day all to I body of everywhere the veins and arteries order cave, strong line of check carat to transport into to stimulate the formation that the body checks carat, I check amount of carat now really more a lot of than other people, all uncle Ren teaches me."
My a strength flutters four arms and persuades him hard, he wry smile the bottom touch my head to say:"The Xuan is for making you strong to return with patience to the utmost really fee, unexpectedly used so dangerous methods all on you, I know that you have to be stronger than common kid now, but even if is so, shadow divide time Shu had better be wait you the school is from the ninja graduated hereafter again learn ……"
"Boon ……" I don't depend on of sob for a while, 4 looking at me watery be full of an expectant look in the eyes to have to helplessly withdraw previous remark to say:"In fact you now want to learn also not is can not, but must pass my test first to just go, if however lead again for several years at say."
"Test?"
"BE ah, test!"4 says with smile, the smiling face inside unexpectedly takes several divide deceitful flavor.
This is the wood leaf of a certain tradition?
And 4 arrive at an outside spacious courtyard and be me to see a his hand when not know that the Ding Ding that appear does ring of the bell Dang really don't know to say what like, he make me want to carry on in advance blare a person of next endure into a brigade examination?
Was four to sway to sway in front of me the bell Dang immediately don't say on the waist:"You want and do of is the bell Dang that robs in my body, allow you and use any method, rob even if is qualified, the place limits in this courtyard, I will knot boundary in establishing surroundings, the outsider can not peep, you can trust and use cold stare, need not worry to be discovered, the rule is so many, what problem do you still have?"
I can also have what problem, want to at the beginning blare a person to be three 12-year-old quasi- next endured to try very hard to don't rob the bell Dang of card card west, make me a not to arrive a 4-year-old female kid here now the bell Dang that robs four fires shadow adult could see me too much as well,beats by dre solo, want to all know with the knee I don't all anyway and impossibly rob bell Dang and put clear don't want to teach me!
See my one face last be played of facial expression, 4 says with a smile:"If could not robbed and then had no a way, this could explain that you would not° until again self-discipline is for a while also go.For proving I is have much of a sincerity of want to teach you to copy to divide time Shu, I can one of need not the Shu that endure Shu, magic and body carries on backstroke to you, just pure defense, you can trust a bold attack I, if canning make me get hurt to also calculate is qualified."
If being such cans also accept, just is all anyway opening cold stare.
Is alas!If can I really not want to let four appearances that see me opening cold stare, or say I press a root not to want while making anyone see me that appearance, opening and rather time, appearances for Chu farmland to use cold stare completely didn't distinguish, the serious poison harms my sense of vision nerves and seriously stimulates me of esthetic sense!It really is the ability that love hates to hand over to add to me.
However this also from a different angle proved that I am the fact of stranger A, if is a leading role which meeting I am this appearance, certain natural endowments difference Ding get even if use cold stare to also can not see clearly, is still a youth beauty, the person appear in public love and spend to see the appearance that the flower blossom, the appearance while seeing oneself to use cold stare, will result in for the other party to shake Zhe dint to pour is true while opposing.
See a somebody else Yu Zhi wave one writing of clan an eye is much handsome, much cool, mostly have a type, no wonder that the You and Zuo help, card card west these three adults spirit the handsome boy is all cellophane noodles innumerable, the situation absolutely once covered that little more than genius, equally very handsome, equally have pathetic destiny and be equally created by the author to let us these together person female YY of rather time handsome boy!
When my write then an eye can open?Seem indeed as expected want to learn a shadow to divide time Shu quickly!The practice of two people opens at the same time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论