2012年10月26日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre Pro Sibilant -- !Ou

, Oh -- !No. That doesn bear ! Naxileisi captain should not be ,for this small regret . Forest carry loaded guns were the main said . ,forest Holt also .Hello -- !Forest Holt I saw you ,we hit it off ,as we have sworn brothers .
Halo -- !Also do not know how Naci Reis is thinking ,this is when ,and others will be sworn brothers ! Captain, communications, is to find all the battle of mr. . When a crew came to report .
Murong Xiaokai , how do you still tribute polar sea ? Xiao Kaiyi saw I didn happy asked . There is something about the delay . I said . Tewode and quaint hurt ,you quickly get back to El paso .
Sorry? The two boys were injured ! I remember not long ago, and through their words ,Xin quaint said that they were very busy how to get hurt ?Yes. Celie they you arrange ? They are good ,the company there, okay? OK ,OK ,TX star goodbye .
Xiao said that hung communications .What .Naci Reis comes and asks . El Paso star there, our company sent there were injured, our boss to let me go .Here when you can arrange? The federal government troops started to attack ? Unclear.
I said . I will immediately arrange . Said Naci Reis called his crew gave up . Forest Holt captain, don could go with us to the El Paso star . I looked at the forest carry loaded guns .
.Linholt didn know what I mean , I go to what I can do to help ? Oh -- !Not help ,for our company ,our company such as in galaxies is always running ,always share a ship of the wind also is not a thing ,so I would like to suggest that we buy his boss ship ship ,please come when the captain ,what do you say? .
.. ... Thanks ,love ,if you trust me ,I am willing to when the captain . Linholt hesitated briefly ,accepted my invitation . ,please take care of later ! I reached out and shook the holt .
�� �� �� Elbastar the federal government army relief force in outer space fleet ,success will be trapped in the Arctic ice contingent members rescued .Along with the super mech also snatched .
Rescue operations successfully for the federal army is a good news ,but they are also found in the outer space with the artillery bombardment Arctic ice ,causing melting snow and ice ,Arctic continental margin of some city ,the resulting flood to the rebels ,has caused not the small trouble .
The federal government army commander General long Kaida ,informed of the situation ,he made up his mind . Lu Goodman ,develop a plan ,give the command ,ask them to give me governing Planetary Fortress artillery ,program called sky .
General. Ruguman received command hesitated .What .Long Kaida asked please ask the general ,the fortress artillery to be loaded in what place? Earl crescent . Well, people immediately to plan .
�� �� �� bypassing thefederal army stationed in El Paso star space fleet blockade ,spent four days in Naci Reis cloud rat ,managed to narrowly landed into federal rebel Arctic camp aviation in Hong kong .
The spacecraft had led me to the warehouse in hospital ,to find Tewode and quaint ward ,push the door to look, no one on the bed !Four see saw ,ward side should put two dream instrument ,two body bandaged man is wearing a dream helmet sitting on them are having fun .
The situation I was angry ,I was also worried about the two boys. !I walked past a few step off the power connector . -- !What with you. �� #$ % ,no electricity ? Xin quaint railed off helmet .
How is it right? All wounds raise ? I am a shoot in Xin quaint body wrapped in a bandage .Sibilant -- !Ouch ! Xin quaint pain was a grin ,it saw me ,busy greeting , a war -- !Here you are ,how not to say hello ,good to meet you .
No concern of yours ,you are healed and the rest . I was prepared to Xin quaint bandages on . -- !Don shoot . Xin quaint hurried away . The doctor said we hurt not yet .
Had slipped back to bed lying Tewode said . No good !?I see you play this thing is quite spiritual ?Make me worry ! I doubt Tewode words . Exercise ,exercise ,injury well soon .
Xin quaint seat also lie back to bed . Exercise ?Is it right? This strength is too low ? I smile to Xin quaint bed, very care asked ,Beats by Dr Dre Pro. Hey -- !Freeze !The doctor said we couldn strenuous exercise ,otherwise the wound will be broken !Do me a favor Tewode soon !.
.. ... , don lift my bed ,to be turned over -- ! Xin quaint repeatedly to Tewode sos . Really? Really ,really ! See Tewode a Jin Chong nodded to me, I still can . This thing where It should not be a hospital for to match ? My chin pointed to the two dream instrument asked ,as my hand ?Oh -- !It may not be empty .
I gave them ,what is the problem ? Not to be Tewode and quaint ,answer heard someone behind me said .Then my head will get out , what are you doing ?Their injuries if evil hurt you can afford the responsibility ? I went to the foot of the bed to flat elevation ,a look back ,behind is open dawn .
You just to run it to break up ,what is it? This ,I care about them ?Which can become like this ,they are like that, I think ... ... , so I like this . I explained it grunting .
Xiao opened obviously didn ,what I said, what do you say ? Nothing !Yes, so hurry let me have what thing ? I changed the subject asked . can make you come again ! Xiao Kai I almost fainted .
To leave the hospital, I follow Xiao open to the stronghold of the command center ,see AI Furlong, just know why hurry I rushed to the El Paso star . , relationresultThe 117th chapter relationresultInthe North Camp meeting room I met Efran, but more let my attention was at Efran but also by two ,the two in a crisp uniforms ,badges on the stars make eyes straight hair flower .
Efran saw me and Xiao in ,rise to meet ,and the two didn . I introduce you ,this is James Kaimo will be our commander in chief, this is Trey Qineisi rear admiral ,our independent brigade brigade commander mecha .
Two Murong Xiaokai and miss Du war . Efran one one gave us presents .The two rush I and Xiao open nodded ,is greeted . I gave two introduced under the current situation . See I and Xiao open seating ,E Ro said .
Efran briefly introduces us to Earl star situation then said: although we currently occupy certain advantages but the government retreat Galaxy several prison because no guard, to make Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论