2012年10月26日星期五

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com To the Xin quain

Next ,when landing discovered . Xin quaint shrugged and said some feel helpless . What are you going to do with them? Standing in the front cabin door open asked xiao . How to deal with? Also how to deal with, but we had run out on them .
I if I finish saw some tension was relieved Wu Yuelong .Well -- !The girl nervous ?This didn we put them how ?It seems we these people really like the bad guys ! Two you are free now ,can go .
I swept the open door of a think very elegant gesture ,schematic dragon Wanxing and Wu Yuelong they can go .Wu Yuelong sure we really want them gone ,pull the Dragon Wanxing go .
Don me ! To the cabin door dragon Wanxing suddenly broke away from Wu Yuelong , talents have kindhearted !Here before the middle of nowhere store ,let us go ?Want us to death starve to death in the wild ! The girl is very good ,although the desolate land on the beach ,but I think around also not uninhabited ,estimated on a ten ,in twenty or thirty it can find it .
Eat bitter ,is unavoidable, froze to death !?They is it right? Too useless ? run !We go out to try . Wu Yuelong catch dragon Wanxing arm ,also regardless of her opposition to go cabin door drag ,looks very worried .
So worried? Very suspicious !Have a word how to say the blessing :not to double, disasters pile up on one another .The girl hid in the shuttle to land when it was found ,a two ,murphy .
.. ... !Wait. I raise my hand will they stop . You ... ... !Go back on one ! Wu Yuelong shock blurted out . Oh -- !No ,no, I just want my companion miss star signature ,so please two any further delay .
I have two look pleased with oneself said sheepishly .No way. Unless you can guarantee the safety of the sent us to the nearest town . Long Wanxing said . No problem . That very simply ,this would not have I bother to look for reason to stop them .
Miss. Wu Yuelong saw me looking at her hesitated ,the word that wants to say and swallow . Xin quaint help two ladies find a comfortable seat ,I go and look for paper . I turned to Xin quaint said give winked at him so that he optimistic about the two .
See Hin quaint sly nod ,I lay down the heart .I closed the door to open and asked: Xiao Lin Holt ? In flight in Xiao opened under the guidance of me to the flight deck ,saw forest Holt frowning is one Staring at the flight deck radar .
What that ? I asked .No. That not nice .Very nice? It lets the human worry ! Forest Holt glanced at me and said .I will smile , Hey -- !You worry about them in the spacecraft arranged the ambush? Don ? Worry.
But that we are still floating town when they should start ,now we run running out ,before you start .Is it right? Stupid ? Yeah !In this world, everyone is a idiot you smart . Forest Holt teasing me then said , one is that you want to do ,it is fraud ,the element of surprise is at stake .
Not necessarily ? I muttered . Hum -- !You get to be my age will not say so ,that two hostages did you go ? Oh -- !A little bit .What do we do now ?The shuttle will search again? According to my ideas directly to abandon this frame spindle machine well, really worried just by walkers on the shuttle to destroy the ion cannon .
I will act rashly and alert the enemy ?Here is some reconnaissance equipment can use what . Oh -- !These open should at dawn ,I let her in . To the cabin I first to the Dragon Wanxing they said sorry .
Sorry. Two ,temporarily haven a pen and paper, I back to look ,please two wait . Said one side of the back cabin I walked pass by ,Xiao open side I stopped and said: Lin Holt ask you for help .
At dawn into the flight deck ,I turned to go back cabin ,but in turn when I found that has returned to calm Wu Yuelong was instantly changed number variable .Have a problem !It was a problem !It may be Linholt said, but those guys Tibetans in what place ?Now under the shuttle could not so easily ?I hope those guys can considering the safety of hostages ,not as quick action .
Heart perturbed, but I left the back cabin to go, if you want to crush one by one word ,I am now would be a good target !In the rear cabin transit in a circle ,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com,still did not find the pen and paper, but I noticed the rear tail and a separate compartment .
What kind of place is it? Went to open the door, the door after a downward channel ,go on a look that is a luggage compartment ,because the landing shock when some never away luggage was thrown out ,a briefcase scattered in the channel mouth inside items dropped one, which is to find the paper and pen .
I picked up the two pen and a pad of paper back to the cabin ,totally did not notice in my luggage compartment shut the door, in the luggage compartment dim corner are long relief .
Back to the front of paper and pen to the Dragon Wanxing ,when Xiao also from the flight deck out ,see I ,Xiao open shook his head to have gained nothing ,however the news did not make me at ease much .
How can that be? Wants to break the head also want to be illogical ,how will they found nothing ? Nothing? Yes. In addition to our human biological signals nothing . It cannot be .
There is such a thing ?! I was a little disappointed. .Xiao Kai seems to think what asked me : yes ,where did you go just now? I in the cabin to go? What . Your signal disappeared for a little while ,strange ! Gone for a little while ?Your estimate is in what place? Cabin .
The back ?! I remember when I went down to the luggage compartment ,and stayed there for a little while , in the luggage compartment . Baggage compartment !You ... ? Xiao opened suddenly and stare at me not to speak .
Yes there is ,do you have any good idea ? I suddenly understand over and asked .Xiao Kai did not speak directly out of a small ball to pick the ball ,pass into my hand , paralysis ball ,0.
1 seconds to work, let people paralyzed incapacitation ,lasting twenty hours . I took the ball face the evil smile .The Dragon Wanxing also don ,and Wu Yuelong Shabu -- ! Click on the white ,she seems to hide in the shuttle when, see federal army .
Xin quaint ... ... you be careful, I will protect them safely out of here . Xin quaint before I finish that first .!# $ ,% ,in my heart of hearts I cursed ,this small machine is very quick, this would like to pull the boy together again to stroll in the luggage compartment ,so that even these paralysis ,a person can take the ball .
To the Xin quaint do look down gesture ,welcomed the quaint giggling pretending not to see .Come back, open the luggage compartment door cautiously without any noise ,the hand will all attack ball toss in -- will hatch too heavy . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论