2012年10月25日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com y and gradually esca

"I like to have the feeling the person who has righteousness.I want to tell your here today BE, the front door of aquamarine blue has already opened to you, you can come over at any time."
David's suppressing doesn't live concussion of dynasty I raised wine cup, I also I smile to carry to have my wine cup.
Though in North America outside, I make greatest efforts to promote of"CLY number standard" have already been producing some influences in the world, but those"unprogressive member" in North America have support of the company of real strenght like this in the Microsoft under, not only resist my number format in North America, and still make great effort in other some regions in the world to promote their techniques.So, I have already got that battlefield in North America is all anyway can not lose, but many 1 can produce the singer of influence really is a quite good method.
I seemed to have no how to see Lin Sang recently, I still felt suspicious to have no what be on business of the living of type son parties to she ah?I have the oddness in 1:00 and found out the office of Chu's instrument first, to she finds out Lin Sang's whereabouts.
"Lin Sang?She can also run to where go, not just foolish in her office."Chu's instrument looking at me to say, immediately the look in the eyes also became complicated:"However I am to feel she is some oddness, she seems to know ……"
My hand put in the shoulder of Chu's instrument, Chu's instrument immediately shut up to have no again keep on saying.
"What do we have to can worry?"I comfort a Chu instrument way.
Chu once turns instrument a face to kiss to kiss my back of the hand and looking at me to order to nod.
I touch her head and say with smile:"I see her."
Chu's instrument then faces he or she is mixed up by me of the hair Jue mouth way:" Know to humiliate me!"
See I burst upon in own office, Lin Sang as if the momentary haven't returned to absolute being to come Leng for a while.I looking at her to play trick a way:"Ha ha, be arrested by me?Say, is absenting without leave?"
My words haven't finished saying, Lin Sang has already replied the facial expression in the past days and embrace a double arm the appearance of"100 poisons don't invade" say:"Does always come here and have designation?"
I say by an appearance that deeply sinks:"Specially come over a concern for a while employee, send greetings you for a while."
"I can you do me too much honor."Lin Sang smiles to say.
In my eyes, Lin Sang in nowadays became dead silent many, before my happy voice there is 60% in the joke all is have relation with her, can now she but just more and more Be"infatuate with" to a work, this changes in it I the momentary half will be still not understand.
So, momentary we all seem to can not find what rubbish head, then all silent come down.
I quietly looking at her,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, I feel she seem to want to say a lot of words, but she always doesn't open mouth.This woman and jade show, pure Luo, and Chu's instruments are all different, she is very mature, also very rational, although she like Chu's instrument silently at I nearby for a long time, I still can feel her concern to me.
Be Chu only the instrument is in my eyes after becoming more and more clear, but Lin Sang on the contrary and gradually escaped my view.Probably, what does this mean?
Lin Sang nowise avoids my view, I discovered in her eyes helpless and sigh.I don't know this is why, always, I can see endurance from her eyes insides, however I don't know what she is enduring patiently.
"See what to see?"Lin Sang suddenly once turned a face to go, the voice was some to upsetly say.
My Leng for a while, this is the first time, I ambiguously feel that Lin Sang got angry, although I even she none of reason for getting angry know is why.I don't know she why unexpectedly connects us in this a moment of the top and bottom of belong to relations all regardless of, but to my performance birth spirit of appearance?
But make me feel strange more BE, Lin Sang at the moment looks unexpectedly is thus of sad, she deeply lowers the head and no longer says a words, I am vacant to is sorry without Cuo's saying, then took the brain of one blank to leave her office.
Is down to date, I just first sight another wood's mulberry, she is to always take a smiling face so in the past, but a face for getting angry, however I felt current of she was the trueest.However, she why sad?This absolutely lets I 100 think not to get it to solve.
"Is alas, have mercy on of woman."The voice that the small demon is full of to feel sorry for floated into my ear.
I think that this affair has been thoughting of to get off work, but still doesn't think that a why comes out in own office.
Don't know why, I went to Lin Sang's office again, but the yonder secretary tells me she has already walked.
When I find out her, is already 10:00 p.m..
I find out her in the upscale bar of a hotel and put a Whisky bottle that will get empty right away on the table of her in front.
I have no time regrets her capacity for liquor, in a flash of hand a lived Zuan her the shake to sway is trying and send to the mouth to the wine cup a side of hand, the wineglass Duo in the her hand come down.
I estimate that she all early gets drunk, because she holds my face to spray me five minutes of wine the spirit don't recognize out me.
I deplore greatly of knot posting and try to drag out her to the buffet, but almost walk time for doorway I just think of I don't know her address, and in this time her lane will house go to obviously again want to make of the jade showed them to sleep discomfort rather.
I helplessly shake and order attendant to go to and stop my car well, and ordered to like a room right away.
Just entered Lin Sang in the toilet vomit, it is wine water to vomit all, she seemed didn't eat what things, I was been getting more shocked by her, she actually what matter, must drank so much wine just go?
She seemed to lose consciousness and shook to sway even standing to all stand was unsteady, I once washed face for her, and then took water for her embraced her to put into the bed of bedroom after once drinking up.
Is whole is a wine spirit on her body, and returned many sweat, if doing not wipe for her before she is asleep is dry, in case of caught a cold to be like her to toss about so isn't a small matter.
I sighed 1 and poured terribly hot water and lightly untied her clothes.She is dressed in a white plait wrinkly shirt, the underneath is an and the knee grow of skirt.
When I see her underwear, again stunned speechless.The style of her underwear, still at the beginning I send her that kind of!
I am just a little silent for a while, a make a sound of wrung dry the towel in the hand, start to wipe a back for her.
In this time, I already completely have no idea see her that has a full figure sexy body, more and more question marks in brain are enduring long hardship my brain nerve.
Is very cool in room, again add it I once wiped perspiration for her, Lin Sang looked to a little bit wide awoke 1:00.
She in a dazely climbed and sat on the bed, sat on my opposite and saw me, and then saw herself.
I right away in mind orison way:"Lin Sang, you never drink Gao and could not recognize me and am the rascal to me ……"
However she didn't yell, but more and more and strangely looking at me, her eyes inside that kind of strange look in the eyes I basically don't know to is what mean.She so foolish see I fully have a minute, then lightly of called 1:"Chen Hao."
I finally let go of heart, see to her somehow still keep knowing mine.Hence I also lightly promised 1:"It is me."
However make me unexpected BE, she suddenly rushed toward in my body and heavily pressed me to in the bed, she was kissing me, kiss very crazily, she the violent Ceng wear my body and breathe very of rush.
I think that she hasn't wide awoke and then intends to push away her, but she immediately takes to cry chamber low voice to call a way:"Chen Hao don't leave me!"
I was made by her to receive.Although another affair I don't know, but the situation in nowadays BE, Lin Sang is almost naked to embrace me, she hurriedly of breathe and twist of body, and she takes tears simply lookinging at my eyes all to make me understand 1:00:She needs me.
My hands hugged her waist Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论