2012年10月19日星期五

beats by dre solo noodles to expose t

Appearance 11 Shans is like a movie lens now the general speed fly soon, but actually led for several seconds also.
Need those appearance Shans now after, Peng text will they 11 of establish, and the memory sealing to print in his brain at this time has already been completely opened as well.The memory is like a spring general, show Peng text, before thinking of and beard disc together once take place of 1.1 drop, thought of oneself more be bumped by the car while making track for a beard disc hear before a moment of that.
The ornamental text stopped with kissing of beard disc,beats by dre solo, quickly give°ed her to push away, the Peng text had never hoped to establish relationship and have never got her pardon as well with beard disc, hope just get her the look in the eyes of a smile.A look in the eyes foot Yi.
After pushing away a beard disc, ornamental the text deeply absorbed an one breath, way:"Beard disc elder sister, I thought of and had already all thought of
"Really?What you said is a true Liu.The beard disc concussion held tight the shoulder of Peng text and revealed in eyes one silk scorching hot ray of light.
The Peng text point nods, way:"Is true, I thought of and thought of you the scene that I meet for the first time, thought of the scene that I cook fish for you by the side of the reservoir, thought of you take me to learn a martial scene in Shaolin Temple and thought of you to drive to take me to escape those reporter's scenes and have already thought of spring in night you to think of for the scene that I worry"
The words haven't finished saying and then been hugged by the beard disc at bosom in, and the beard disc at the moment is already to sob, that has been pressing the in mind big stone also fell to the ground, the beard disc didn't dare to imagine a Peng text instauration however come from F how keep on living, after all all these all because of oneself but rise of, but now like, he has already waked up and thoroughly wake up
The ornamental text tightly embraces a beard disc, 2 people hug to each other to feel the other party like this of heart palpitates momentary who don't also talk.
About led for three minutes, the beard disc stopped to sob a voice, although the eye socket is red and swollen, the beard disc of this Hai the mood is very good, looking at a Peng text way:"Text text, do you blame me?"
"Blame you?Why to blame you?.The Peng text really doesn't understand of looking at her.
Beard disc the small voice that is full of apology says:"All of all theses are my wrong, if at the beginning isn't me
If the Peng text handle knob put at the mouth of the beard disc front, interrupted she below want to say to blame she, way:"Not, this isn't your wrong, want strange words just also can strange oneself, if that evening I not to you is so.
Two portraits are to have much of general tacit understanding, you interrupt me, I interrupt you, this not, the beard disc also stretches hand to put at Peng text mouth front, way:"Text text, in fact that matter is that I blamed wrongly you, isn't an in that manner
Think of the business beard of that evening the discs will blush a heart palpitates and stay by the side a Peng text to speak facial expression immediately and become to be like already at present thoroughly cooked red apple, it is very captivating to have a liking for to go to.
"Not, beard disc elder sister, I know that you were to see me just resume to comfort me like this, I knew of, that matter is my wrong."There is all blood on the bed sheet, this can not also explain what?So beard disc previous that words completely comfort his in the ornamental text heart.
The clear disc shakes and hard says:"Text text, that matter really isn't in your imagination of so."
Ornamental text Leng for a while, the look in the eyes of beard disc is different from a lie, if didn't she tell a lie that blood stain and is what happened?Thought of this of ask a way:"Beard disc elder sister, on the bed sheet that blood is what is the row?"
The voice that manifests a text is like a mosquito is calling, but 2 people be mutually apart from such of near, plus in the dead of night, so the beard disc still listenned to pure the Peng text words within, hear"in the bed sheet that blood.These are six, the facial expression of the beard disc is more and more rosy and charming, see of ornamental dream, certainly, he not dare, kill him also not dare.
The beard disc lowers the head a small voice to say:"That that came."
, Ten thousand
"E.The Peng text is one Leng, no wonder that the beard disc says not to is that so, and originally that blood is so one thing!
Hear the early night that oneself don't capture a beard disc, the heart that is full of self-reproach regret in the Peng text heart also thoroughly released, after releasing of manifested a text mood unprecedented of easy, this kind of felling that was easy he hasn't felt for a long time.
"You silly smile piece?"Beard disc looking at a Peng text small voice of ask a way.
"Have?"Peng text Leng for a while, roar with laughter of say:"Seem to have no!"
The beard disc lightly humed a , don't like an asking of spirit way:"You affirm and thought some affairs with not proper children now?"
The ornamental text smiles to order, regrets way:"Elder sister, you can that coming you not know?Harm of I without results got your slap."Make reference to this Peng text noodles to expose the facial expression of one silk injustice.
Woman big aunt come is all having is horary, the ornamental text doesn't believe that the beard disc doesn't know his/her own big aunt what time come.
The beard disc is lowly head, hesitatingly say:"Is different that month, my big aunt is out of tune
"E.The Peng text is startled.
Beard disc the cheeks that stretched out to daut to once be been malicious by oneself to take out to once beat, another time in eye spread all over radiant tears to spend a small voice of asked a way:"Is very painful at that time?"
The Peng text smiles to shake, answer way:"Not pain
"Can't your meeting blame me?"The beard disc asks a way again.
The Peng text counter-questions a way:"Are you to when know that that matter is strangely fits?"
The beard disc thought a short moment and soon after said:"BE I the time in England, that period of time I am special pain and sufferings, originally want to relax, discover oneself as a result that have a little indiscipline, as a result to the hospital check for a while, finally just know."
"Now that did you know that why you don't tell me?.Lookinging at of ornamental text sorrow hatred beard disc:"Your knowing doesn't know am I these days of to is how to come over?I have been thinking that all of this are my it's wrong, connect in the evening and dream all dream to you have to chock to death me, why do you clearly know the result that settles a dispute feeling but don't come to tell me?Do you want to make me have been being subjected to rebuke of the conscience?"
The ornamental text wants to experience the rebuke of conscience every day since that matter, the beard disc is so good to oneself, but oneself take she Be drunk to occupy her, this basically isn't a matter that person cans make, henceforth manifest a text to separate three branches five of will have a dream of homology, in a dream beard disc incarnation for a Malicious ghost is to his Suo life.
And get true facts incredibly and is a strangely fits at present, strangely fits pour a nothing important also, the Peng text doesn't say what, his disaffection of is a beard disc to clearly know to tell oneself as a result but not.
Listen to the words of Peng text, the beard disc has no to endure tears, the tears rushes to flow out but, cry bitterly a way:"Being my is wrong, all is my wrong, I should not deceive you, but I don't know how to face you.Yes, I am similar to their 2 people, all like you, but I know you, I am impossible, of so so I just 1 avoid you, which afraid is that you let Xiao ambition soldier's taking words for me are also similar, I know that you want to make me go to, I also want to go,I don't dare to go, I afraid I fall in love with you."
Hear the words Peng of beard disc a text also sink into silent in.Also no longer strange beard disc, change a thinking if oneself is what beard disc will also do so by himself/herself.
"Text text, I know that you are still blaming me, that good, I compensate your beard disc to weep over to looking at a Peng text.
The ornamental text wry smile is a , way:"I didn't blame you.Furthermore say you even if want to compensate to be again to how compensate?.The Peng text smiles to looking at her.
Beard disc the heart is awkward and shy, if fawn indiscriminately bump generally, doing not dare the small track is to eyes of seeing the ornamental text:"I give you I" says to press the Peng text to at in the bed.!~!
..
Chapter 286 again conquered a women ascend
Six ball recommendation ticket, beg to account to read, beg a dozen to appreciate, beg a monthly ticket, have what want ※
Beard disc the affair that also know his/her own mental reservation fact true facts says to the ornamental text very unfair, oneself's doing after all and like this is very selfish, and see a Peng text now the painful shape beard disc only adopt that way and let him to the matter that didn't do but once did in his heart and does once, of so so he chose to give° he he, as it does ornamental text heart Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论