2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre solo g in to the game w

One of the deployment of personnel ,so that ,in this particular battle can be carried out smoothly ,with ten minutes left and Ordaz came to the company domain control center ,see Hafren also asked Ordaz .
Everything is ready ,just war . Hafren said . That is good ! Looking from the Galaxy network feed back to the game screen ,audax suddenly thought of a problem , well -- !Signal delay is a number ? Signal delay is not much, we launched several new hyperspace transmission node ,the signal delay in 0.
021 seconds . Audax said nodded with satisfaction ,watch almost time ,El Paso star there days the black, while the four planet wheel planet here the night just comes . Almost time, the boy has logged into the game ? No ,but now the game logon and online number has been a breakthrough in the history of the highest value .
Hafren checked the monitoring center said instant statistics .Audax said with a smile: -- oh !Appears in machine can become the galaxy was ranked first in the game . Oh -- !Yeah !Whether the boy is lost is Lei ,this galaxy game rankings , machine in the top .
Yes. Even if lost ,but also try to think of ways to let him fill twelve hours lost again . ,I made arrangements ,to enter the battle area is not so easy ,go through a special level of it, when necessary, can increase the difficulty ,controlling access to the battle area game player number ,it is not I will arrange several supervisors to offer him help .
Hafren will plan briefly again .Very nice. Next we will see that boy I hope he will not let us disappointed . If a guy called audax ,Lei ?It awarded him a S mecha license .
That right .The condition is known to open out ,since that audax could not ,would not promise . Can we ... ? Hafren felt a bit worried, because Plo Michel J entertainment company and is not specifically a mecha pilot grade certification bodies ,although under the branches of a mecha pilot certification class ,but the maximum can be issued by the official recognition of the license is only a grade ,class S license issuance to be issued ,but that honor license honor ,class S license decoration only no man will admit .
Today in folk award really recognized class S license place only two place only, but in the recent ten years the two Institute awarded grade S mecha license can be counted on one . I think the way ,is not, just give him a honor class S license .
the only way . Hafren did not say any more . The place Du war has to log in to the game ,would immediately start to the war program ? When a supervisor came to Olens and Hafren ,reported the latest game in the domain , start immediately !The boy is the choice of what mecha .
While Olens issued instructions ,asked .Hafren personally monitoring center on the main display on the screen ,switching to the entry point nearby, soon found about the witness mark .
He still used his original the mecha ,the FX - 21 type light combat mecha . FX - 21 type light combat mecha ?War. That is the basis for the new mecha ,he wants to use it to battle pass? !Interesting ! �� �� �� tofield just equipment I mech, Xin quaint will get excited over a little thing called up .
use it ? It what ?Not good !Lighter and more agile ,but also cheap ,although the weapon less but also the energy consumption is small ,I think quite good . Xin quaint don I say have nothing to say ,Tewode were opened mouth about to speak, but saying nothing .
You want to get over twelve hours, preferably for a performance better mecha ,if does not have the money to buy it, we can give you a . Xiao Kai then said . No, this sword I use quite well ,but I use it to play in a city !But can last for twelve hours ,I don worry ! I have not said happily .
You ... ... ! I never thought I would get angry ,know to be said I was startled . let him well, time to the war has already begun, alone and take your best shot ! Tewode under said .
I am quite confident : Ha -- !You look good ! I manipulated the mecha was about to leave ,but Xiao opened shout , etc. ! Stop are looked back ,saw dawn open and Tewode ,Xin quaint they also equipped their mecha .
Well -- !What do you think you doing ?I need your help . Oh -- !Don !We do not help you . Tewode laughed and said .Xiao Qing opened her sword ,beats by dre solo, want to go first to have our first ! Ha -- !I wait for the day to wait for a long time ! Chinguja Walker also took out his lightsaber made an attack .
You ... ? I am terrified terrified immediately return to God , want to challenge me ,well ah I fight !Take advantage of another No ,no. ! Teward said , we just want to try your strength ,if you can us three ,later also not to fight, sooner or later is lost Why waste time ,how ?Don Also on ! I nodded assent ,heart suddenly have a brain wave at the same time ,the thought of a trick, Hey -- !Make a deal ,as we here ,you cut my sword I cut you a knife ,take up to twelve hours ,then you lose me ,then what the benefits are for everyone ? You would think oh -- !You go to all lengths or you will lose out badly .
Xiao said the waving sword ,a terrible fire awn sword to side across from me .Searing heat will sword armor surface ,roasted some coke .On -- !Call call !You should say what a start ,to prepare it ! Flash off to delay time .
That so many rules !Ready yet ?Now begins . Xin quaint impatient way . -- !Are you three together or one by one ? The three together, as if not too good !One by one ... ? Unequal Tewode finish, I first attack , !Then one by one !We use melee victory .
Hand wave waved the knife straight attack ,also for the flame sword energy Xiao opened fire warrior .On -- !I knew you to this hand ,deal with this scumbag you don together ! Teward says, has manipulated the mecha sealed my attack .
You just said one by one ,now how can together? I also want to take their word trap Tewode .Yes? Just consider it haven !But even decided to change or can, who let the olfactory are friends ? Tewode face without missing a beat .
Like attracts like. Xin quaint added ,at the same time he manipulates the machine stopped me retreat . ... ... Feel helpless ,I had to take tricks hearts . So ,have ,-- !I was with you regulate the distance away from a return .
The three together or one singled out? You and me against them ,custom fit ,you have me, then the two of them, one of the two . Xiao Kai was first to said ,she seems to know no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论