2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro because the life gr

The big house step hurtles up.
"My baggage?"The vegetable Yan is surprised, she wants to obstruct, but Luo is virtuous to have already made a noise to cut off her words.
"Outside breeze is big, there are words waiting for a second to say again, the forerunner goes and carefully has step …… threshold ……" puts to slow step fell, Luo is virtuous to lead long her a cake of to step on granite rank and across into threshold.
Pass an entrance, turn into hall, he takes her up the second floors and walk into a little bit ex- sky of order Ma tower to invite the person once re- decorate of guest room.
"Young master, how?This room are you still satisfied with?"Early put luggage into locker room, Ma tower wait for in a side, a see 2 people walk into door, immediately flatter to come forward.
Look around a turn of inside the building, the Luo virtuous satisfaction nods.
"Can, Be free, you to favour."
"BE."Face before leaving, the Ma tower is unbearable to see white more vegetable the Yan is several eyes.
"See what?"Luo the virtuous facial expression is upset.
"Certainly is see a young lady beautiful."She wreathed in smiles, don't forget to flatter to fawn on some kind of, " young master, the young lady is really very beautiful, your taste is really good!"
"H'm."Is slow facial expression, he gives an account:"However;Can't see with her eyes, after, you want to attend to her more 1:00."
Once the Ma tower listen to, silly live, foolish see the Tong that the plain Yan has no focal distance.So beautiful eye pupil son unexpectedly can't sees?Being alas is really regrettable.
"Ma tower?"
", BE!"Return to absolute being, the Ma tower claps breast assurance, " we will definitely look after hers for you!"
Need Ma tower to leave to take to come, Luo is virtuous to get vegetable Yan alignment sofa, she sits down.
"The furniture decoration of this room , all according to decorating of the Sa emperor's hotel, re- changed to once moved, I believed that you soon can adapt to."
"Adapt to?"His words, his tone, also have just to the explaination of Ma tower, all taught the heart of vegetable Yan anxious and fearful.She doesn't understand why does he want to take her to come here?Why to want her to adapt to here again?
"The environment is nice and secluded and open spaces, very suitable for you to live here, and the many people can look after you."He nearby sits down at her.
"Is the environment nice and secluded?Suit me fine?Also someone ……look after me?"Vegetable Yan facial expression moment pale.
Blind asylum?Is a blind asylum here?Is his disliking her troublesome, so delivered the blind asylum to her?
"To, you can have peace of mind here under."
"Here again isn't my house, I why want live bottom?I don't want!"The heart feared, the r counts her anger body the station rise, tail pitch Yang, point the voice protest against.
She thinks that he can't abandon hers, but arrive an end, he still thinks that she was a trouble, also wanted to throw down her!Tightly bite lips, the vegetable Yan Zheng flood Tong, the anger eye stares.
"Can be your house here."Ning eyebrow, he slows down tone and wants to pacify her emotion.
"I don't want, this isn't my own house!"He is well said like she have no a house to return, but, she has a house!The uncle's house is her house, her house is in Taipei, not here!
"You how can didn't after my approval, take me to come here?You with what?"
Neglect her to challenge tone hard, the Luo virtuous Na lives temperament and continue to say to her in the future arrange.
"You trust and live here, you can get good care, and can't someone ……"
"Get, get good care?"The white vegetable Yan pure Mou is one Zheng, the tears only flow out now.
In his eyes, is she really a disabled person?Is that one is disabled?Otherwise ……
"I why good arrive good care?Why to want to accept your arrangement like this again?"Tightly bite lips, her wet eye is whirling.
"I can walk by myself, I run, can also deal with own living living, I just …… just can't see ……"
"I know that but you calm down first to listen to me saying." Not want and harm her of heart, Luo virtuous with never have over of patience, gentleness say, "I understand your misery, but ……"
Once the eye blink, her tears falls.He doesn't want to harm her heart, can, but trample medium her most painful wound.
"Not, misery?I which have what misery?"Can not endure the tears that the continuously agreeable cheek slides, her corner of mouth shivers, the Ning tears hope unseen before fixing attention on he.
"I very good, I once said, I just …… just can't see, you didn't once say as well just can't see, and then isn't judgment day in the world …… that why you want chase I ……"
"You?"Looking at the drop of tear that she doesn't stop to roll to fall, his chest is depressed, the mood is bad, " again nothing important matter, what do you cry?You should know that I will do so, all for the sake of you good!"
"But, I don't need you are me good!You can not force me to live here, either, I want to return to the Sa emperor's hotel, I want to go home, I ……"
"Is enough you!"Patiently and to the utmost lose, he the Nu voice scold to drink.
"You?"Be frightenned, she double the shoulder is one Zhan, Mo Zheng surprised Tong.
"You think again disorderly, is be not?Want to fight with me again, is be not?"Cannot stop her weep over, he rashness Yu, angry, the tail sound now and upwards flaunts.
"I have no in disorder, I just want to return to the Sa emperor's hotel and wait my aunt heel cousin just!"
"Wait them?Till now do you still think that their family all really concern you?"He hums a voice to sneer at.
"They are original and then concern me very much!"Contain tears, she loudly call.
"They if really concern you, a few as early as before the month, the hotel notifies them of time, have already rushed through to pick you up to return to, can't wait until now of a few months empress, also could not see their[one] ghost shadow!"
"You?"The desire goes home of the wishes be been heartless to destroy by him again and again, hope the concern that proposes marriage a person, also be been heartless to laugh at by him again and again, white vegetable Yan Zheng big Ying tears of Tong, close lightly to bite lips, tell oneself to can not cry.
Because, she has been knowing, what he said is ……fact.To, is fact, he says of don't exaggerate at all, she has been knowing.
All together live for more than ten years, she where meeting don't know the false of uncle one family?Where will don't know they basic don't care her living?Again where the meeting don't know their family and insist on to send her to travel abroad, be just for increasing her psychological stress?
They throw her one person to this unfamiliar country, be want to let the nobody looks after of she, because the life ground isn't familiar but the strain is frightened, they once hope big pressure, can force her crazy, let her lose behavior ability.
By so doing, their family can be in clear and ordered pattern to receive her all properties in s, and then, send into the mental institute or the blind asylum her again ……
In childhood, is to dress up as ghost to frighten her, after growing up, is throw her to this unfamiliar country ……everything of all these, she all early knew, but,beats by dre pro, what could she say?
In the outsider eyes at least, they are the close relatives who treat kindly her, at least in her in front, they also still inquire after sb's health to her.
Say again, even if is hypocritical concern, to her, also is still a kind of concern, even if in that home, she cans not gets sincere care and love, even if the person of that home, want of just she under of property.
See, she is true of know everything, just ……these fact true facts, close his He Shi c:Hide heart in for a long time embarrassed be exposed, the white vegetable Yan spirit voice weeps aloud.
"Even if they are to really concern me, how again?Close you again what matter?You take care of they how to me?"
"You-"
"I tell you, as long as you take me to return to Frankfurt, as long as I make a phone call again to them, their head quarter has to connect for a day that I return to!Because ……because they still want my father to stay to my money!"
Luo is virtuous to smell speech, the heart is surprised.He thinks that she doesn't know anything, but, is he getting wronger?
"Wanting ~only me is still on the hoof, as long as I didn't go crazy, their needing then my signature can get hold of money, so they basically and impossibly and really leave me here during a lifetime!This, do you know?"
Be forced to face everything, the white vegetable Yan is sad to arrive extremity, also annoyed extremity, Qin wear tears, rush toward into his direction, spare no effort a mallet he, beat him.
"I dislike you, Is to really dislike you!Why do you want to break the life that I am calm?Why don't want me to face all these can not?Do you think who you is?"
"Your dispassion orders!"His accident her know what happened, but, her action makes him worried.
"You say that all of everythings is me like?You are bogus!Finally, you aren't just similar to them, disliking me am a nuisance, a trouble, want to throw me to the flank!""What are you some in the blah?Calm down to order!"
"I have no blah!You have already thrown me to the blind asylum to come, you and then with what blame them to me totally unconcerned?Make reference to bottom ……you are also as bad as they, not, you are aller the worse than them!"
"Blind asylum?"Grasp to grasp her Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论