2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre solo arance He soft-voice

Think, way:"I ……intend to go abroad to study."

This next, 3 has no good owner to raise head at the same time!!

3 people's look in the eyes insides all have some surprised appearance.

The old farmland beat first ha ha:"Boy, you can't forget, you owe our money, would not° until etc., you do 60 years old repay fully?Want to clap a bottom to walk a person now?"

Chen Xiao smiled to smile, didn't talk.

Wish to melt to then knit the brows,beats by dre solo, looking at Chen Xiao, there are some misgivings in the tone:"Chen Xiao …… now you at we nearby, we how much can also look after you, you leave of words ……"

"I have already thought."Chen Xiao looking at to wish to melt, soft track:"Wish to melt an elder sister head, I know your good intentionses, I appreciated, but ……BE not likely to always hide so at you nearby, a lot of affairs, oneself always needs to face."

Old farmland suddenly a push over the card of in front, stand, seriously looking at Chen Xiao:"Do you really think?"The club has already been sent person to catch me.Have first time have second time, hereafter bother also constantly and continuously."Chen Xiao sighed tone:"I am previous …… probably really too naive, 18-year-old I, think that the affairs are all easy ……"

"We a few old guys are here, the person of club fears a bird!"Wish to melt one table of striking.

Chen Xiao is very quiet, looking at to wish to melt:"I can here hide during a lifetime?"

"……"'S wishing to melt don't talk.

Let the Chen Xiao such a big man hide one generation words like this is under the asylum of he or she these old guys and wished to melt to also know don't export.

"I think."Chen Xiao shakes head:"The first, I have already been not likely to continue to be a common run of people.The second, I have already drawn in this turn son, not only only is a club, service center, also have other remarkable talents to organize perhaps will also seek to ascend me ……for example ……"Chen Xiao sudden, don't downwards say, didn't today that Luo the strange affair speaks.

"Still have, 3 ……the of my club has old grudge, so I ain't likely to join club!So ……"

"So what?"

"So ……" Chen Xiao looking at three old guys.

"I decide joining service center!"

The facial expression of the old farmland is a bit gloomy, he looking at Chen Xiao and sighs tone and seemed desire speech again of appearance.He soft-voiced Du Rang from the language, the said words voice is light:"Is alas ……finally still will become so ……Chen Xiao to three old guy Jus one Gong:"Thank three before to my looked after.H'm ……still have, total work big uncle, can I say some words alone with you?"

Total work Leng for a while, took a look to wish to melt, wish to melt emotion to fall low very much, flicked to wave hand.

Chen Xiao and total work came out cafe and arrived at a street side.

"Total work ……still remember that evening?You answered 1 to entrust and let me kept secret for you, those two peculiar guys, bring of strange item turn!"

Chen Xiao looking at total work.

The facial expression of the total work immediately a change.

"Is very sorry, I ain't to want to trail and discover your privacy, be just ……I really worry!"Chen Xiao sighed tone:"The time that grasps me at the guy of the red hair of this club, he took out an item turn and saw with me last time of that was almost exactly alike!He makes me put on the darling to the item turn and follows them ……is also say, that, don't use to lock what animal, but use to lock a person, rightness?"

The total work hasn't talked.

"I meet raid, hospitalization after, you have never come to once see me as well as once said a words with me ……you probably also guess, I saw what.So you are avoiding me, you are frightened that I will ask you, right?"

Chen Xiao looking at eyes of totals work, positive color way:"Total work, this is in the world, to my good person not to ……you severals be all regarded as!So, I really don't hope that you have an accident!Tell me, you is be not with club of have what gratitude and grudge?"(Is very sorry, is still today can more one chapter.

The status tells the truth really and badly and badly, I met this time of stroke, may be that I lived 29 years old up to now, meet of biggest hole.

A lot of brotherses all really concern me exactly what affair, after being online today, on the Q numerous messages, have some to know my telephone number of old reader the brothers make a phone call for me to deliver a message.

In fact, also the nothing important can conceal.

My marriage was wrong, hit a snag.

H'm, be so, the mood in nowadays, really difficult fall calm creations, can bring up spirit to write just every day ……but status really not good ……

Is each, forgive.

I will be strong, will make great effort to adjust own mindset, after all the life still needs to continue, the life still needs to continue.

Man, even if the house had no, there is also business.

Thank everyone for concerning my brothers.I will adjust okay.)

The text chapter 127 【white gloves 】

Chapter 127 white gloves

"How much do you understand to the club?"

The total work has no directly a question of answering Chen Xiao, but counter-questions him.

Chen Xiao wanted to think:"At least, I know my parents' dead and relate to club."

The total work point nods:"I comprehend your mood.Only ……"

He stares at Chen Xiao, the air is very serious:"Chen Xiao, I don't know these words, I said now, you could listen to into ……but, I feel that I still have a necessity to speak!"

Chen Xiao looking at total work, his look in the eyes is very sincere:"You say, I know, I know that you can't say leave words to me."

The total work imitated a Buddha to smile to smile, then his voice seems to be a bit deep and low.

"The club doesn't necessarily is evil of ……service center, must be justice as well."

This words say of the voice isn't big, but tone in, Chen Xiao listen to but always feel to imitate a Buddha to take one silk weird but complicated flavor.

Hanged the head down to want to think after he listenned to, then wry smile 1:"This words ……not only you once said to me."

"The old farmland once says as well, to."Total work ha ha on smiling, clapped the shoulder of clapping Chen Xiao:"The affair of old farmland we all know, he is also ……a sad person."

Chen Xiao looking at eyes of totals work, seem to think from the look in the eyes of this young tiger fierce man in saw a point son what.

Seem ……not only is only an old farmland, 3 people of the lousy tail street team, seem ……is all person who has a story.

The total work pulls Chen Xiao and at will sit at this on foot[one] wood chair at the side of street up, the wood chair of lousy tail street naturally because lack to maintain, again dirty again break, however total work imitate a Buddha to not care a beam, direct keep on sitting.Then clapped to clap the position of flank:"Come, I say some affair with you, since you ask me, can say ground, I can tell you."

Chen Xiao sits at total work nearby, hear total work slowly say:

"My young of time ……H'm.Those were a lot of year agos."Total work wry smile 1.Chen Xiao also Pie Pie mouth ……this is a few old guy young of time, all before decade of quite a few ……

"In those early years I just 20 many year old.Since the childhood I different from the other people, H'm, my ability, let side the person was me as monster."The total work saw Chen Xiao Yi's eye:"Afterwards, do you know that I am what where grow up?"

"Where?"

"Pirate nest."

The total work spoke one to let Chen Xiao surprised answer.

"Sea, pirate?"Chen Xiao indeed as expected stared a circle eyes.

However.Can imagine for a while.This shape tall and big in stature young tiger fiercely the man, the appearance with ferocious look, tie turban on the head and be dressed in short Gua and lift Tu Dao in hand and stand is what shape on the deck of pirate ship ……

"That is in Southeast Asia.Ma Liu Jia's straits."The total work smiles:"I formerly once was pirate ……Ma Liu Jia's straits but a sea ground gold company's road.I in those early years but that a piece of He He well-known pirate headman in place.The under charge contains three ships, several hundred brotherses of."

This ……Chen Xiao's wry smile smile, touched touch a nose:"I just have some accidents, you incredibly once were pirate."

"Afterwards very Qiao of once, we rob of a merchantman, there is the person of service center on board."The total work smiled to smile:"That I at last kicked sheet iron and accidentally lost for the first time, and I wasn't that opponent in those early years."

"That guy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论